Hero III

Shaking (I need a hero)

If Luhan had known what the cost of saving a life was, maybe he would have hesitated. At that time, of course, he was aware that he would die - and he was fine with it as long as Sehun well, did not. 

However, he did not know about the 'side-effects'. See, Luhan was never really meant to die that day. It was the other, the love of his life - and the one that took up his power as his body ceased to work. 

It was fairly easy to swap life-forces - or to take up the injuries of others. For of course, he was not the only one ever to be gifted by such powers. Maybe if he had been informed in time that there was a price for everything, he would have considered other options, but panic had taken over his mind and...

Luhan died.

Or well, kind of. He did get knocked out for a short period of time, but when he awoke, he was.. disconnected in a way that he had never been before. At that moment, he thought that maybe, his powers had not worked and Sehun did not survive but.. the other was there, crying. 

Right in front of a motionless, empty body... 

And the gifted recognized himself all too quickly. He just knew that something did not work the way it should have and... He was alive. Partially that is.

The next months brought suffering that he had never felt before, for he watched the one he adored so much turn into someone he barely recognized. 

If Luhan was an angel, then Sehun was the devil himself.

And he needed to be stopped.


AN: So this is just a teasterish thing - but I need you guys to tell me if anyone is even interested in the 'sequel' to the first two chapters. I am somewhat proud of the (cliche) idea, but do want to know if you guys would rather me leave it alone :P It's been a long time since I've written anything even remotely different, but I do want to dabble in this so it does seem like an interesting thing to try. Of course, there's bits and pieces I want to change later on, but so far, this is what I'm thinking of.

(and I don't have a title for the 'sequel' so... I'm not sure what that's gonna be just yet :D)