Kim JongIn

12 Letters

Seoul, Korea - 5:00 PM September 2014

 

Ahh noona.. it's my time to write a letter now. I probably drove you nuts with our famous line: "We miss you". I want you to know that wherever you are, you will always be in our hearts, you will always be that noona that always took care of us.

I want you to give us a sign that you are good, that you are healthy.. I want to know if you read our letters.

Today we worked hard, we are preparing for our new album, we gave our best. I taught Lay new dance moves. I don't know if I am allowed or should I tell you this, but I think that you should know this. You should know that Suho has depression. The reasons are clear.. you.

Please come back faster and bring me a souvenir from the place you're staying.. I think. By the way, where are you? You didn't say when you left..

Ahh.. we love you so much that we consider you as our girlfriend. You should watch Chanyeol's new movie. From the kid he used to be.. noe he is a really handsome men. Not as handsome as me, we all know that. Even if I am young in the group, I listen to my hyungs as I listen to my parents.

Ahh.. I miss those moments when we were doing Bungee Jumping from the balcony. I will never forget my punishment for that. Running around the company for more than five hours. Or that moment when you broke all my ceramics collection and I stopped talking to you for like five seconds or maybe less. Noona, do you remember when Kyungsoo drowned because of us? We put chilly pepper in his juice.

Please, but please! Come back home. Don't forget that I am personally sending and writing this letter to you adn I want to tell you that I love you and I miss you.

Bye Noona~ 

 

Sender - Kim Jongin

_______________________________

Woooaah. This is my first fic in English and my first fic on AsianFanFics xD

Please, if you find any mistakes, any grammar spellings that are wrong, correct me! 

English is not my first language and i am more than sure that at least one mistake should be in this chapter xD