Huang ZiTao

12 Letters

Seoul, Korea - 0:00 AM October 2014

 

Hey noona, I am writing this in the midnight because I am taking a break from the rehearsals. I really miss yo uand my parents.. I haven't visited them since you escorted me to the airport.. it's been.. 3 years?

But, everytime I am thinking about you, the pain doesn't comepare with the one I feel for my parents. Noona, I don't even know what is your name. You told us that we are going to find it at the right moment, wouldn't it be nice to come back home?

Have you read my letters? Can you give me a sign that you read them ?

One month ago I injured myself, I insisted to continue the tour with the boys but they didn't let me. But in the end, my power of flatter helped me and they let me do it. It hurted me seeing the fans crying and screaming at me to go in the backstage and take care of myself.

These days JongIn have been very sad, the dog you gave him as a gift, was the only thing he had from you. It ran.  No one knows where to find it. 

I will end the letter here, I need to go back and rehearsal, we will probably finish somewhere around five in the morning and we begin our schedule at 7. Urghh.. 

 

Good-bye Noona :)

 

 

Sender - Huang ZiTao

 

_______________________________________________________

Finally, I hope I can make the pictures to be seen xD

Are there any mistakes in the letter? If there are, let me know please.

Enjoy this letter