Oh Sehun

12 Letters

Seoul, Korea - 7:00 PM August 2014.

 

Hey noona, do you still remember me? Would you recognize me again?

I have so many things to tell you... The boys and I won so many awards, all of them because of you. When will you come back? We miss you. We miss your presence with every second that pass. Noona, visit us as soon as possible, please.

We love you, don't forget this!

Take care of you, drink more water and eat healthy food. 

I miss you, I miss the moments when we were running from hyungs not to catch us...

Today, Chanyeol makes his debut as an actor; Lay went to a cooking show; Kai and I worked so hard as you adviced us; Xiumin, Luhan and Chen went to visit some exhibits.

The atmosphere is not the same without you.. We are feeling like we are dying here, that overdose has gone.

The CEO of the company became more angry after you left. Ahh.. probably you heard the news. Tao injured his ankle during the filmings for a show, everyone cried. You can't imagine what a disaster was..

Ok noona, please, come back home, we do not know anything about you. We don't even know if you are reading our letters.

                                             Sender - Oh Sehun