Chapter 3

Trusted

Y-Yah stop joking around! You guys signed a contract with us to become trainees! Eunji said. We are really stressed please don't lie! Chorong yelled trying to hold her anger back. He scoffed. Are you guys crazy or something? Do you want me to call the cops? I have never seen any of you before in my life. He replied casually. Eunji took out the contract and slammed in onto the table. Look at it! He then turned the paper to Face him then started scrolling his eyes throughout the page. He then started laughing hysterically. What's wrong? Chorong almost wanted to shout. I see these contracts all the time, he laughed. These are the fake contracts Conmans use to con people and steal their money . WHAT?! They both screamed. Impossible.. This isn't happening.. They both fell to the floor. Chorong then got a text message. 2 text messages.

Bank : You have withdrew all your money, 40 million $
Loan Sharks : You have borrowed 10million more dollars. Get ready to run girls...

They wanted to cry but they held their tears as they bowed to him and walked out. I swear I want to kill him. The girls screamed. Let's go back and see if he's here! They walked back to the cafe and waited for an hour. Eunji decided to talk to a waitress. Hello. Have you seen a guy around here wearing a bowl hat and carrying a suitcase? Eunji asked. Oh him? I see him everyday with a different person here. She answered . She then looked at her watch. He should be here.. Right about now.. Then 1 second later a man walks through the door with a woman. Eunji rushed back to Chorong. There he is.. They started listening to the conversation. The woman asked him if he really thinks she can debut. He then said,"Of course, you just need to pay for a idol contract. That's when they got mad and sat up. They rushed over to the table then stared at him. He looks beside him. Oh hi girls.. Funny seeing you here.. Again.. Ahjumma! He's a conman! He's going to steal all your money like he did to us! They yelled. That lady looked at the guy in disgusted and walked out. Girls.. He turned his knee and started running out the door. Get him!! They both yelled and started dashing out the door. They kept their eyes on him while running, until they bumped into people.. Again. MOVE WERE IN A HURRY! They both shouted. You guys again? They laughed. Ugh!! The girls couldn't lose him. They quickly ran past them and started running harder. The guys caught up to them and ran beside them. So why are you guys chasing the poor man? Baekhyun laughed. None of your business!! Eunji shouted. Baekhyun and Luhan started running ahead of them. They caught up to the guy and pinned him against the wall. The girls panted still while stopping. Y-you!! Give us back our money!! Chorong yelled. Do you want to die?! Eunji shouted at him which made the guy shiver. Wow.. Baekhyun said. You just shut up! Eunji shouted at him angrily. I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! I don't have your money anymore! I gave it to someone! Eunji grabbed his shirt. What?! Chorong suddenly yelled, TO WHO?! That guy was super scared. I-I don't know!! A guy just came up to me and told me if I do this then I can live! And he said I can have half of the money! I'm sorry!!! Please don't kill me! He replied quickly with fright in his voice. Eunji let go of his shirt and sighed angrily. The guy quickly started running away. They all stood their silently. Wow.. Jinja. They both stood their frozen. Eunji and chorong then collapsed to the ground. Our money.. Our hardwork.. They said silently. Luhan and Baekhyun stood there, unsure of what's happening or what to do. All of a sudden, Chorong and Eunji stood up quickly. WE ARE GOING TO FIND THAT CRAZY AHJUSSI! The guys were surprised. Woa woa, can you guys at least tell us what's going on? Luhan asked. Who the hell are you guys? We both don't know you! The girls shouted. The guys opened their mouth in disbelief, you got to be serious. Luhan suddenly grabbed Chorong by the arm and pinned both of her hands against the wall overtop of her head. Remember me now? He scoffed. What are you doing?! Chorong shouted. Luhan let go of her arms. While Luhan grabbed Chorong Baekhyun talked to Eunji. Remember me? The guy that you almost killed because of the fangirls, Baekhyun said. No I don't, Eunji replied. Baekhyun just smirked. Anyways, we will pretend we have never seen you guys, if the fangirls ask. And don't worry, we are not stalkers so we won't appear in front of you anymore, Eunji said. 

SOMEONE'S P.O.V
Haha.. I've caught you now..


(SORRY SHORT CHAPTER)