Chapter 2

Trusted

Hello, can we please have a small talk, the person asked and pointed to the cafe. I guess.. Chorong Replied and Eunji nodded. They walked into the cafe and sat at a table close by the door. I'll introduce myself, my name is Lee Sooman, and I am the CEO of the famous company SMentertainment. You might've heard of me before, but anyways, I'm here to scout people. After passing by, I saw you guys sing, and I think you guys would Be perfect! You both have extrordinary singing skills that I haven't seen in a long time! Our company needs talented people like you! It's really easy! You just need to sign a 3 year contract term with us, and you will debut soon, because of your skills. He then took a contract out and placed it on the table, turning it to face them. So what do you think? Eunji and Chorong looked down at the paper. Chorong picked it up and they both read the contract together closely. Their eyes widened in shock when they saw something on the paper. We get 10 million dollars if we sign with you?! They yelled out In shock as they chocked out the water they were drinking. Yes, is that too less? He asked. No, it's just we need time to think. With that, they both got up. Oh I forgot! Here's my business card. Come to the SM company anytime, and meet me downstairs on the 1st floor of the company's cafe. Okay, we will, Eunji replied. After he left, they both sat down. D-Did he just say 10 million dollars if we sign with him? Chorong stuttered. Yes.. Should we sign with him? If we make money we can pay the loan sharks and we can see our parents, Eunji looked at Chorong as she said that. Okay, let's go to the company and ask him more questions, we also need to read everything first. 

AT SM
Wow, this place is huge they both said as their eyes widened in surprise. They walked into the cafe. Can you please call CEO Lee Sooman to come down? Say we need to talk to him. They both told the waitress. Uh, sure thing, he replied. And he walked out. After a few seconds or so, they see the CEO. That was fast.. Eunji said. Hello girls, have you decided? And please talk fast, I'm really busy right now, signing contracts with people. Oh sorry, yes we agree to the 3year term contract. Great! He replied. I will need your bank account number because you will owe the company money for your idol contract. They both wrote down their account numbers. Okay now please sign here he pointed to the line on the paper. They looked at each other, Chorong signed then Eunji. Ok girls! I'll see you tomorrow at the company! Nae, Gamsamnida. The CEO and the girls both walked out of the company. The CEO then walked back into the company. They both bowed and walked away.

 This is good luck! Chorong screamed. Eunji high fived Chorong with a grin. They walked home and prepared their best outfit that they have. Hey, did they almost catch you today? The loan sharks. Chorong asked. Almost. I think they got faster guys Eunji replied. Let's go to sleep and resolve this tomorrow. It was morning. They changed into the outfit they prepared last night. They didn't have makeup or accessories like other girls because they are super poor. They walked into the company with a smile. They went Onto the floor, the CEO's room. They knocked the door. Come in. They heard a reply. When they walked in they saw a different person. Um.. Who are you? They both asked. What are you talking about? Are you guys lost? I'm Lee SooMan. CEO of SMentertainment.