Chapter 4

Trusted

The Next Day

A Random fangirl Reading An article online : YAH! YAH! Daebak! EXO's BAEKHYUN AND LUHAN ARE IN A DATING SCANDEL!!!! The girl shouted, which causing everyone to surround her. ILL READ IT! She said. It says here,

HEADLINE [BREAKING!] EXO'S BAEKHYUN AND LUHAN CAUGHT UP IN A DATING SCANDEL, POSSIBLY WITH NON-IDOLS?!

ARITCLE:
Yesterday Baekhyun and Luhan were caught pinning a girl against the wall. Sources tried to identify the girls if they were idols but found nothing. Their company hasn't said anything yet. Some say that they saw them holding hands. Another person even said they saw them hugging! What's even worse that it's possible that the girls aren't idols!

Wow.. Who are these es?! If It was an idol it would have even been better then a crazy person off the street, the fangirls shouted. 

AT SM
I can't believe this!! Lee SooMan shouted. How are we suppose to solve this one?! I won't ask any questions.. Just.. Are you guys dating or not? He asked seriously. No way, Luhan and Baekhyun replied. Them? Never in a million years so don't worry. Ok then, I won't ask anything. I'll try to solve this one, He told them. Luhan and Baekhyun bowed and walked out, smirking. 
The CEO started reading the comments. It would be better of they were idols huh.. He talked to himself. I got it. Then he started typing on his computer. 

Finally, found it. He said. He took out his phone and wrote something. 

Hey, where are we going to sleep now? Eunji asked. I don't know, wherever. Chorong replied. They both sighed. *Beep* *Beep* Oh great, now our phones are dead. We have nothing, Chorong managed to say. They kept walking and walking they heard some girls talking and pointing. One of them talked to the other one. Yah, yah! Aren't they the girls that were caught in the dating scandals with our Oppas?! The girls ignored it because they don't know what they were talking about. Yea! Your right! Oh my god, those wenches! The fangirls approached them. Yea, you crazy psychos! Excuse me? Eunji and Chorong shouted at them. You guys are the ones that's caught in the dating scandals with our Oppas! Don't try to hide it!! They yelled. Eunji and Chorong scoffed. So? They said even though they don't know what the fangirls are talking about. Oh, you wenches want to go at it?! Eunji and Chorong smirked. You are just asking for it.

BAEKHYUN AND LUHAN P.O.V
Hey you guys want any snacks? We are just going to go out for a bit. Yea! Get me lots of snacks! They all shouted. Luhan just sighed. Okay let's go Baekhyun said. Hey but Luhan. Doesn't those girls look like Chorong and Eunji? Baekhyun asked. And with a lot of fangirls? Baekhyun also added in. It is them! Luhan shouted. 

Yah! Stop! Baekhyun and Luhan shouted. They aren't the ones that are in the SCANDEL. The fangirls looked at them. Ah oppa!! Hi, they replied. You guys look so pretty. You guys should go home, your parents must be waiting. Nae, Oppa we will. PH NO YOUR NOT! Eunji and Chorong shouted. WE ARE NOT DONE HERE! And Eunji and Chorong charged at the fangirls. Until. Something held them back. Baekhyun was hugging Eunji trying to stop her from killing the fangirls and Luhan tried to do the same with Chorong too. The fangirls started running. Yah!! Stop right there! Who said you guys can go?! Chorong and Eunji both shouted. 
AND HEY LET GO OF ME! They shouted at the both of them. What SCANDEL are they talking about? Chorong asked. Luhan passed his phone and went to the article and showed it to Eunji and Chorong. They read it and wanted to kill Luhan and Baekhyun. So IT WAS YOUR FAULT?! They scoffed and bit their lip while sighing. 

Anyways, what are you guys doing here? Baekhyun asked. It's not safe, especially with this SCANDEL. Luhan joined in. 

Eunji - We are fine, thank you.
Baekhyun - Them go home right now
Eunji - Your not the boss of us! 
Chorong - Let's go Eunji-ah! 
and they went towards the direction of the sauna.

Luhan - You guys don't have a place to stay right? 
Who says?! They both shouted uneasily. You can't. Baekhyun added. Your probably going to die tonight because of the scandel. Us? Yea right. Eunji said. Why don't you have a place to stay? The guys asked. Fine, we will tell you the story since you guys are kind of mixed in between in. 

Chorong - So, we met this guy while we singing on a job
Eunji - He said we were good at singing so he wanted to scout us
Chorong - He pretended to be Les Sooman of SM company
Eunji - But we later found out that he was a Conman and we signed a contract to give him money, and now we are basically homeless, have no money, and nothing. 

Baekhyun and Luhan - You guys can stay in our dorm for the time being