And Changed My World

Crazier
Jungkook
She hasn't woke up. It's been two days. Jin was still trying to calm me down from my panicking.
I couldn't.
Not until she wakes up.
I was looking at her, sitting beside her bed, brushing the loose strands of her hair out of her face. I closed my eyes trying my best not to fall asleep.
When I heard a soft sob my eyes quickly snapped open, turning to look at (Y/N). I saw tears streaming down her face.
I quickly called Jin to tell the doctor. As he hurriedly rushed out, I wiped the tears streaming down her face. As her eyes slowly open I found myself hugging her tightly, as my eyes let out tears of its own.
"Your okay... your okay..."
My heart was clenching. And it hurts. But not in the bad way.
As I her short brown hair, I reminded myself what she has gone through. And I promised myself to treat her with care.
The doctor quickly rushed in and asked us to wait in the waiting area, and we obediently followed. As Jin sat down, I began my pacing, looking at the small window to the room from time to time. Jin groaned and told me to sit down and stop my pacing, but as I sat down my eyes couldn't stop itself from looking at the door.
"You should calm down Jungkook, she's going to be okay." Jin pats my back trying to calm me down. Again. As I was busy looking back and forth from my fingers to the door I heard Jin's phone ringing.
I looked at him when the ringing still continued, "Hyung, aren't you going to answer that?"
He answered me with a soft smile. As the ringing stopped he continued to stare at the phone, I took a small peak at it. And all I saw was pitch black. This time, I was looking back and forth at Jin to his phone then back again. When I finally had enough strength I asked him.
"Hyung, is everything okay?"
I guess he didn't hear me. But as I look in his eyes, I found it hollow, like there was something bothering him. And that something was a serious one. I asked him again, but louder.
He blinked first and chuckled shelepishly, "Oh, sorry I didn't hear you there.. everything's fine! Everything's alright. Don't worry about me. We should be worried about (Y/N) first."
He gave me a soft smile, I couldn't help but think what was wrong. I know I should worry about (Y/N) and trust me I already am. But I'm not used to hyung looking so sad and upset. I couldn't just not worry about him. He is my friend and I care about him. Maybe it's just a personal problem, but for all I know he's in good terms with his parents.. unless it's about..
Namjoon.
I was still busy thinking when the doctor came out. I quickly stand up and rushed to him, bombarding him with questions. Jin grabbed my shoulder signing me to shut up and let the doctor speak. As I did so, the doctor was quiet for a moment, he asked us if we were relatives and we said we were close friends of hers, then he became quiet again observing us closely, then gave us a long, sad smile. My heart just broke into pieces knowing already what's going to come out of his mouth.
"I shouldn't be telling you this. But since our research proved that her parents are no longer with her, I can only entrust her with someone reliable. And by the looks of it, I think I can count on you?" He said more like a question, we nod our heads, Jin added that he was already a legal adult, with that statement the doctor let us a sigh of relief. Once again he was quiet, then said with a sad tone, "She has drug overdose. Based on our research about her, she's been taking different kinds of drugs on purpose and this went on for quite a while due to her condition now. It was good that you sent her in now, but still, you should've sent her in earlier. Drug overdose may cause death, and luckily she's not there yet, but she was getting there.." he stopped for a moment while looking at me, eyes full of concern, "Did something happen to her?"
I looked back and opened my mouth, no words came out. Luckily Jin was there and explained the whole situation. The doctor nodded at his words.
"Love problem huh?" He shook his head, "this caused her great distress leading to unthinkable and unnecessary actions." He looked back at the window then at me and Jin, "I wouldn't explain this much further.." he grabbed the pen from the pocket of his coat and wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to Jin. I peaked at it and saw his number. "I'm giving you my number." Looks at his watch and back at us again, "I'll come back later to check on her and to give you the list of things that she'll be needing for her treatment." He sighed and looked at us with concern again, "Problems like this are supposed to be handled by adults,.. Can I trust her to your care?"
Jin nodded, like a true adult he is, "Yes, we'll take care of her." Once said, the doctor nodded and excused himself.
Overwhelmed by what he said, my foot planted itself on the tiled floors. Jin grabbed my shoulders and pushed me inside, then once again goes outside to take a call. I looked at her, now noticing the hoses that was connected from her hand to the device that was beside her.
It broke my heart seeing her in this state. Suddenly, something in the pit of my stomach churned. And I was filled with anger. I clenched my fists, hoping that I could just smack Jimin right in his little face. What right does he have to break your heart!? I was angry at (Y/N), for being so stupid and fall for Jimin... I fell on my knees, tears streaming down my face.
I'm angry at myself. For not being there for her. I should've seen her more often. I should have visited her. I should've been there. This is my fault..
I stood up and went beside her bed, letting my tears drop on her face. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. Then sobbed harder.
As I push the strands of her hair behind her ear, I couldn't take it anymore. I know that I need to let it out. And this is the perfect timing, because she's sleeping.
.
"I love you.."
.
.
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»