And then You came

Crazier

He was happy. 
He has everything he needs...
He doesn't need me anymore...

I smiled at the memories Jimin and I have made together. But now he's much happier. Much much happier than when he's been with me.

It's for the best, I guess.

I smiled. If he's happy.. then I'm happy....

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.
Dark eyebags. Long messy hair. Bloody lips.
I smiled and chuckled. No wonder... who would ever like someone as ugly as her...
I grabbed the scissors.

Jungkook

I knocked on the wooden door to her flat, flowers in my hand. Jimin just broke up with her, I can't believe he would do that. She was a nice girl... a beautiful girl...he was lucky when he got her. She met him on a coffee shop, Jimin was working there. He said it was love at first sight. I guess it was the other way around. He introduced her to me as his girlfriend. That was a year ago.

She was my best friend ever since.

I called her, texted her. But no replies came. I asked her friends how is she, but they said they wouldn't let them in. Or nobody was in. I was worried. I was so worried about her. I can't visit her because I still have work at a bookstore.
It must be so hard for her.. She loved him so much. The love that I wish I was the one whom she'll give it to. But of course, she can't know that.

I knocked again, louder this time. I tried opening the door. And surprisingly, it was open. She never leaves her door open. I think.
I peeked inside, the small flat was dark, only one light shining. I stepped inside and looked at where the light was coming from.
Bathroom.
But the door was open, I didn't know what's going on, but my heart was pounding so fast. It was like something bad happened. I can't tell. But it hurts... so much.

Every step I made, made my heart pound with much force. I called her name.. no answer. I wanted to go faster, but I feel like my feet was so heavy I couldn't dare to move it.

Who I saw was not her.

Bloody lips. Short, messy hair sprawled out covering her forehead. Dark and large bags in her eyes. Blood was coming out of her nose, dripping down her dirty shirt. She was sat near the bath tub, one leg stretched. It was like the bath tub was her only way of standing,making it her support. Boxes of medicine sprawled out on the floor. Pills in her closed fists hand.

I couldn't move. As if though time suddenly stopped. And everything was in slow motion.

I called her name. But it was like she was in a trance. I rushed to her and opened her fisted hands, making her drop all her pills. She was staring at the blank wall, occasionally smiling. I was panicking. I didn't know what to do.

Jin.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed his number. He answered with a hello, but no words came out of my mouth except for one.

Help.

.
.
.

»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««