Shining

Crazier
 
 
 
 
 
Every word he said was slurred. But, luckily. I heard three words.
 
I heard them very clearly.
 
And now. I can't get it out.
 
I slowly opened my eyes, again his words were a blur and I can only look at him.
 
Why am I here.. Why am I here!!???
 
I let out a blurry scream. And I sobbed, trying to take the hoses that they stuck in me. Jungkook held my hands and screamed a name. Then Jin came rushing in and helped Jungkook, as he grabbed my shoulders and said (soothing) slurry words.
 
I screamed and tried to wriggle my way out, I kicked at the end of the bed. And suddenly, many more people in white came in.
 
I screamed and sobbed. I feel trapped. I couldn't breathe. They were doing something to me. I looked around, the doctor said something, then they held me as I tried to get away.
I felt pain rush through my veins. And then, I was sent to the darkness. Again.
 
 
*Jungkook *
 
 
I watched as the nurses held her wrist as she cried hysterically. My heart broke at the sight. I stepped forward, I just want to hold her hand and tell her that it's alright. But Jin placed a hand on my chest and shook his head, signalling me that they got it covered. But I was more concerned when the doctor injected something in her, then after a few minutes she closed her eyes.
 
I frowned, "What did you put in her?"
 
"Jungkook, stop-"
 
"I said what did you put in her!?" I slammed the small table beside me and watch as the doctor and his nurses flinch.
 
"It was so she can sleep again. And it would calm her down when she wakes up.."
 
Jin sensed my fisted hands, "You didn't need to make her fall asleep again!!"
 
"It's for her own good." The doctor said calmly.
 
"Jungkoo-"
 
"No it's not!! She doesn't need anymore sleep, anymore darkness!! Don't you have something that would just calm her!! What is this!! You should have everything in here!! You should've helped her!!" I charged to the doctor and held his collars, lifting it. And unbeknownst to me, I was in a fit of sobbing. "You should've helped her..."
 
Jin managed to tear me away from the doctor as he apologized profusely. I made my way to (Y/N)'s bed and sat on the chair beside her. I grabbed her hands and looked at it, caressing it with my thumbs, as my tears fell on it.
 
"I should've helped her... I should've been there.. I should've-" my voice broke as I sobbed. I held her hands to my lips, while crying. Jin was rubbing my back, soothing me with comfortable words. But it was all a blur.
 
*Your P.O.V. *
 
*toot*
 
*toot*
 
*toot*
 
I opened my eyes slowly.
 
Was it all a dream...
 
I sighed as realization dawned upon me. I tried to move my left hand, but felt something heavy on it. I saw a black mop of hair on it. I hesitated, but gave in to touching it with my right hand. It was soft. It was beautiful. Unlike me...
 
I continued it even when he jerked his head up and looked at me with sleepy eyes. He lifted my left hand on his mouth and gave it a kiss. I didn't mind it, instead I continued it with him looking at me.
 
My throat felt dry, and my lips felt chopped. But I managed to speak out in a husky and awful voice, "Soft..."
 
Then all of a sudden.. he was shining. He gave me a toothy grin. I don't know if I'm just crazy because he was just shinning and it was breathtaking.
 
He got up and gently laid my hand down. He went closer to me, "Here, I'll help you sit up." He held the small of my back and gently lifted my half, up. He pressed a button and on automatic the top of the bed turned up. He laid my back on it and fluffed my pillow and laid it on top of my head. He rushed to the small table and poured something. He came back to me with a glass of water, "You should drink.." he held the glass to my mouth, I held the glass with my hands and took a sip, he was still helping with the glass.
 
As I felt the water rush inside me, I suddenly felt how thirsty I was, and that gave me the chance to drink it all up. He took the glass back. I slowly my chapped lips, feeling new, again, to the feel of water in my mouth and on my lips. Jungkook sat beside me and held my cheek with his hand. He caressed it as I sigh and nuzzled his hand.
 
I never felt this anymore ever since. I've only felt loneliness. But as he touched my cheek gently, I knew that at least, there was someone there for me.
 
"How are you feeling..?" He continued caressing my cheek.
 
I looked at him, "I....don't know..." I didn't know if he heard it, cause my voice was like a murmur. But I guess he did, because he smiled at me and wrapped me in a tight embrace.
 
It felt new again. As I placed my hand on his back, I caught myself puling him closer as I nuzzle his chest, taking his scent in.
 
We fell quiet for a moment, as we held the other in our arms.
 
"Thank you.."
.
.
.
«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
It is here o yeah!!!!!! Lez do dis.
I'm terribly sorry if it was sooooo short. It's just crap and I'm sorry. But I thought, Ohmaygosh I haven't updated in a very long time. And I am truly sorry.
But I still hope you like it!! I'm sorry if it's so short too.
Please inform me if there are any mistakes with my grammar and/or spelling.
Ps. This is not edited