you are all I see ;

Be Mine and I'll Be Yours

Jongin looked over at Kyungsoo, who was grinning widely as they walked to Kyungsoo’s apartment. The sight made Jongin smile unconsciously.

 

“What?” he asked, biting his lip, trying to contain his breathless chuckle at how gorgeous Kyungsoo looked with his blinding smile, his beautifully pale skin-

 

Kyungsoo then spoke, startling Jongin out of his thoughts. “If Chanyeol likes Baekhyun, maybe Baekhyun will give him a chance. This is Baekhyun’s chance to be happy,” he sighed cheerfully.

 

Jongin’s smile grew wider, seeing Kyungsoo happy like this. “I’ll give you Chanyeol’s number once you’re home.” Kyungsoo nodded eagerly, and they continued to walk side by side.

 

-

 

Jongin stood behind Kyungsoo as the shorter male unlocked the door to his apartment, opening the door wide so they could get inside.

 

During the walk home, they hadn’t talked. But it wasn’t uncomfortable, it was a nice, relaxed silence.

 

Also, during the walk, Jongin couldn’t get his mind off of Kyungsoo. The boy had been mere inches away, doing nothing extraordinary, but Jongin’s heart was fluttering nonstop. This was the boy that Jongin had dreamt of just talking to, and now this boy was talking to him and he’s interested in Jongin. It was like a dream come true for Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo smiled shyly at Jongin once they were both standing inside. “Would you like something to drink?”

 

“Water’s fine, please.” Jongin spoke.

 

Kyungsoo nodded and walked off into the kitchen. Jongin bit his lip and followed the other, silently.

 

Jongin stood in the doorway of the kitchen, looking at Kyungsoo, who was facing the counter pouring two glasses of water. He walked up so that he was directly behind Kyungsoo.

 

“Soo…” Jongin murmured, startling Kyungsoo, who turned around and was surprised to see Jongin standing so close.

 

“J-Jongin,” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened.

 

Jongin smiled and neither said anything else, standing in silence, gazing into each other’s eyes. He inhaled deeply before bringing his arms up to wrap around Kyungsoo’s waist, pulling him gently to his body.

 

Kyungsoo blushed as he brought his hands up to Jongin's biceps. It was similar to the hug they had shared that morning, and he found himself leaning forward and resting his forehead on Jongin's chest, feeling the way Jongin's heart was beating fast. He grinned, causing the tan boy to let out an embarrassed whine.

 

Kyungsoo lifted his head and looked into Jongin's eyes shyly, still smiling, grabbing one of the hands that was settled on his waist and bringing it to his own chest, letting the other know his heart was beating just as fast if not faster.

 

Jongin grinned breathily, looking at Kyungsoo with deep, brown eyes swirling with emotion. Kyungsoo continued to look at him, unconsciously darting his tongue out to wet his lower lip.

 

Jongin wanted to kiss him. Is that even appropriate right now? He wanted to wait until Kyungsoo was ready to accept him as a boyfriend or not, but Jongin began to lean in anyways, eyes hooded.

 

Kyungsoo's breath hitched, and Jongin took that as a cue to pull away, but Kyungsoo began leaning up, closer to Jongin's face.

 

Their faces were so close that they could feel the other's breath hitting their lips.

 

Kyungsoo was ready. If Jongin were to kiss him now, he would accept him as a boyfriend, no more waiting. He would be Jongin's.

 

Jongin was almost there, so close. He watched through his hooded eyes as Kyungsoo's fluttered shut, gentle lashes brushing soft cheeks.

 

He closed his eyes and was about to lean in, ready to press their lips together in their first kiss, when his phone rang.

 

His eyes shot open and stared into Kyungsoo's panicked orbs. Kyungsoo flushed a deep red color, gently moving Jongin backwards so that he has some personal space.

 

Jongin gulped, had he just messed things up? He sighed to himself as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, answering it without looking at the caller id.

 

"Hello?" His voice was deep, a little scratchy. He noticed Kyungsoo's body give a small twitch at his voice, and he cleared his throat.

 

“Hey, Jongin! I was just calling to see if you had given Kyungsoo my number before you left his place,” Chanyeol's voice rang from the phone into Jongin's ear.

 

"I'm still there, actually," Jongin said looking at Kyungsoo who looked up curiously, still red all over as far as Jongin could see.

 

“Great! Can I talk to him for a moment? I have a couple of questions for him.” Chanyeol seemed less nervous than he had earlier.

 

"Chanyeol can it wait a little while. He'll call you later today, I need to talk to him right now," Jongin spoke into the phone, still looking at Kyungsoo, who had backed himself up so he was standing against the counter.

 

“Yeah, sure. It's fine. Bye, Jongin, I'll talk to you later,” Jongin could tell the giant was smiling, and he smiled, too.

 

"Bye, Chanyeol," Jongin pressed the screen to end the call, then stuffed the phone back into his pocket. Kyungsoo was looking at him, and he looked back, unsure of what to do.

 

A couple more moments of silence passed between them before Jongin spoke.

 

"Did I mess up?" He asked, voice timid, because he was afraid. He didn't want to lose Kyungsoo, not now, not when he was working so hard to become Kyungsoo’s, to wait for him.

 

"No..." Kyungsoo's voice was small, and Jongin's eyes widened.

 

"I-I didn't?" Jongin wanted to make sure. He didn't want Kyungsoo to be upset with him.

 

"Please..." Kyungsoo's voice came pleadingly, and the shorter male had taken a couple steps forward, their chests were almost touching.

 

Jongin looked down at Kyungsoo. "Please what?" He asked, slowly and shakily lifting his hands and placing them on Kyungsoo's hips.

 

"Please kiss me," Kyungsoo whispered, looking up at Jongin. He couldn't wait any longer. Forget Hyunsik, he was a stupid fool. Jongin was a beautiful man whom Kyungsoo longed for.

 

Jongin's heart was beating fast, palms becoming a little sweaty, but he willed himself to breathe so that he could kiss the gorgeous man that had asked him to.

 

He watched as Kyungsoo's eyes fluttered shut once again as his face drew near. He closed his own eyes and he leaned forward and finally their lips met.

 

Kyungsoo's lips were like soft cushions. They were thick and pressing against his own. Both eagerly kissed the other, innocently at first. Kyungsoo gasped when Jongin's tongue swept over his lips, asking for entry.

 

Kyungsoo sighed softly as he opened his mouth and Jongin's tongue came in, brushing against his own. He was breathless, never before had he kissed someone like this.

 

Jongin pulled back a bit, pressing wet kisses unto Kyungsoo’s swollen lips, creating a light smacking sound. Jongin's hands gripped tighter onto Kyungsoo's hips as the older returned the affection.

 

Jongin pulled away slowly, breathing hard as he rested his forehead against Kyungsoo’s. He watched the other, his eyes still closed and catching his breath.

 

“I didn’t mess up?” Jongin whispered, his hands still settled on Kyungsoo’s hips.

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes to look at Jongin, “God no. You didn’t mess up, Jongin.”

 

“So you’ll still allow me to wait for you?” Jongin asked, a hopeful glint in his eyes.

 

Kyungsoo bit his lip and audibly gulped. “You… You don’t have to wait anymore.”

 

Jongin’s eyes widened. “I-I… I don’t?”


“No… I’m ready. I’m over Hyunsik,” Kyungsoo moved his arms upward to clasp his hands behind Jongin’s neck. “You are all I see now. I’m yours,” he whispered. “Be mine.”

 


 

Hey there!

I hope that you support this story. Subscriptons, comments, and upvotes are always appreciated.

Tumblr [x] - Twitter [x] - Ask.fm [x]

-feistyjongin