don't mention me ;

Be Mine and I'll Be Yours

Kyungsoo shut the door, pizza box in hand, and exhaled loudly. All at once, his two friends were in his face wearing creepy grins on their faces.

 

“So… you and Jongin?” Jongdae wiggled his eyebrows, smirk still evident on his face.

 

Kyungsoo looked away as he blushed, hoping that his other two friends wouldn’t notice, but, of course, they did.

 

Baekhyun chuckled, “This is good. This is great actually, show that stupid Hyunsik that you don’t need him, and that you’ve got someone who is 1000 times more attractive,” he smiled widely, looking at Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo sighed. “He was probably just joking…” he spoke quietly.

 

“No way, he was definitely serious, Kyungsoo,” Jongdae said. “I’ve talked to Sehun before about Jongin and he said one time that Jongin mentioned something about a cute older guy who was short and has big eyes. It’s totally you that he was talking about!”

 

“There are other people at school who are short and have big eyes! I’m not special,” Kyungsoo says, looking down and shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

 

“To him you are,” Baekhyun smiled.

-

“Remind me  to never let you two spend the night on a school night ever again,” Kyungsoo groaned as he shut the door to his apartment after he and his friends walked out, ready to go to school.

 

“Oh, but it was so fun,” Jongdae whined with a smile.

 

There was a comfortable silence between the three until Kyungsoo spoke again.

 

“Can I sit with you guys at lunch today?” he asked softly.

 

“Of course, we always eat in the middle of the cafeteria, you won’t miss it,” Baekhyun smiled cheerfully.

 

“He definitely won’t miss it. Not with Kim Jongin sitting there with us,” Jongdae smirked.

 

“Oh my gosh, he sits with you guys?!” Kyungsoo panicked, not ready to face the handsome guy yet.

 

“Not really, but today he will,” Jongdae chuckled as he typed something on his phone.

 

“Ah, what did you just do?!” Kyungsoo shrieked.

 

“I told his to sit with us today,” Jongdae said as he looked at his phone before looking up with a smirk. “He said he’ll be there.”

 

“Y-You didn’t mention me, did you?” Kyungsoo asked hesitantly.

 

“Why would I not?”

 

-

 

Kyungsoo exhaled deeply when the bell rang and it was time for him to go to lunch. Gathering his books together, he left the classroom and made his way to the cafeteria.

 

He tried to stop himself from looking out of the large glass window that allowed him to see the courtyard. He also tried to stop himself from looking at the tables where he, his boyfr—ex- boyfriend, and their mutual friends sat as they talked, and laughed, and ate.

 

He did not know that seeing Hyunsik there with that other guy would hurt him so much, but he stopped walking. He apologized to the person walking behind him who accidently ran into him when he suddenly stopped.

 

“I’m sorry,” Kyungsoo said blankly.

 

“It’s alright—Kyungsoo hyung?” that voice was familiar. Kyungsoo slowly turned to see who it was, and was shocked to see Jongin there with concern written on his face.

 

He didn’t say anything when Jongin looked past him through the window and narrowed his eyes.

 

He blinked shyly when Jongin returned his attention back to him. “Let’s go, hyung.” Jongin smiled a little as he offered his hand to the older male.


Kyungsoo glanced once more out of the window before hesitantly placing his hand in Jongin’s larger one.

 


 

Hey there!

I hope that you support this story. Subscriptons, comments, and upvotes are always appreciated.

Tumblr [x] - Twitter [x] - Ask.fm [x]

-feistyjongin