Unwind (WooDong)

Fluff Hour

They were in Japan and they were sharing a room. which wasn’t all that common because of the extent of their relationship. The fact that it was approved was a shock to them both and they were not going to say anything. Minwoo stripped himself down into his plain white boxers and plopped down onto one of the hotel beds. It was a waste to have two queen sized beds in one room for they would end up in the same bed.

Dongwan was across the room on a couch slurping on some ramen he had made. Minwoo watched him the entire time, they both were worn out from the trip to Japan. So it was nice to just sit back and unwind.

Dongwan set his now empty bowl on the table and looked over at his friend. He furrowed his brow a bit, “I know that look…”

Minwoo cracked a sly grin, “Oh, do you?”

His friend nodded making his way towards the bed, “That is the ‘Get over here so I can attack you’ look…” He slowly removed his shirt, “Or it’s the I have to pass gas look…”

Minwoo laughed reaching out to his friend, “I doubt it's the latter…”

Dongwan got on top of him and wrapped his arms around his neck, resting his head in the crook of Minwoo’s neck, “If so then it’s going to stink soon…”

“Normally that would kill the mood but…” Minwoo smiled and pulled his friend back to look at him, “I think I’m too and tired from the plane to care…” He kissed him lightly on the lips.

“You do have a habit of being way too much when tired…” Dongwan ran his hand over his friend’s chest, “Not that I mind…” He leaned in as close as he could before kissing him again.

Minwoo pulled his friend onto the bed and wrapped his arms around him. "Only issue with being tired is I have no energy to plesure you..."

"Cuddling works." Dongwan said softly as he got closer to his friend, "As long as you are here with me..."