Scarlet (JinDy)

Fluff Hour

Andy followed the older man into the gazebo that was located in the park. It had started to hail on their walk from the diner they had lunch at. Two guys just having lunch together and taking a walk, talking about their group’s activities and what the future holds for them.

Andy stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets trying to warm them up, “I thought the forecast said light showers today…” He huffed a bit as he stared at the small balls of ice that hit the ground.

“They can never accurately predict the weather…” The other man said with a small laugh, “Good thing we didn’t have to run back home while be impaled with hail.”

Andy smiled, “True…” He looked up at the other man, admiring his profile. He bit down on his lip and looked back down, “Hey Junjin…”

Junjin had been staring out at the empty park, as he saw a flash of lighting, “Whoa, you see that?”

Andy had seen it but he didn’t care as he rocked back and forth on his feet. He was cold and felt very nervous at that moment.

Junjin had noticed once the thunder rolled around, “You alright, Andy?”

Andy shrugged, “A bit cold…” He stared at the ground, trying to figure out why all the sudden his stomach was in knots. Why was he so nervous?

Junjin frowned slightly as he pulled out one of the younger’s man’s hands from his jacket pocket and put it against his own cheek. “You are cold, huh?” He grinned.

Andy blushed as he had darted a look once his hand touched Junjin’s cheek, “Y-Yea…”

Junjin let go of Andy’s hand slowly and reached for the man’s waist. Andy had flinched a bit in shock as he was pulled closer to the older man. His face burned as he stared into Junjin’s eyes. He swallowed the lump in his throat, “U-Um…”

Junjin grinned at him and leaned in closer. Their lips met slightly causing Andy’s heart rate to shoot up. What was going on? Was this real?

Junjin let go of Andy’s waist and backed away slowly. He turned around to look away; he was embarrassed for kissing him. Andy couldn’t move. He cleared his throat nervously as the rain began to let up a bit. It was now sprinkling lightly; the younger man chewed on his lip as he debated on leaving Junjin alone or not. The older man just stood there with his back towards him. Andy could only guess that he too was embarrassed from what had happened. Despite that Andy took Junjin’s hand, “Junjin…lets go home…”

Junjin looked over to see Andy was still blushing. Yet it seemed alright as he let out a sigh of relief and smiled, “Let’s go home.”