F O U R

Wolf

K A I

I watch as Yumi played with the kids in the garden. She'll be a great parent and Luna. I smile and the thoght of her being Luna. After a while I go back to alpha duties. I get a knock not long after I started again.

"Come in." I say

The door opens and my favourite girl comes in. Holding a plate with a slice of cake on it and a mug with coffee.

"I though you might be hungry." She smiles

Her smile brightens up anyone's day.

"Thank you." I smile take a spoonful of cake.

The rest of the morning she watched me do my work. Which was ok. I get distracted by her, especially when she's helping. Her think face does not help at all. The way she bites her bottom lips when she thinks. It's just so argh.

"I'm gonna go for now. Downstairs to help with lunch." She smiles. Taking the plate spoon and mug with her.

Once she leaves I get a phone call. I take the call.

"Hello"

"Hello Kai."

"Oh Yumi. What is it?"

"I forgot to say this. I love you."

"Why couldn't you come on and say it."

"Cause you'll be distracted again. I saw you looking at me while I was thinking."

"What?! Can't I look at my beautiful mate?"

"No Yes, never mind. Go to work bye."

She hung up. I chuckle. You never fail to amuse me. Yumi.

************************
After my alpha duties I walk into my room to find Yumi asleep on my desk with files all around her. Poor thing. You had to help. I take my jacket of and place it on her. You might catch a cold silly. I look on my desk. Little sticky note staying you can do it. For Kai so he doesn't have a load of work. I smile and ruffle her hair a little. I watch her sleep a bit. But then I realise her sleeping position was not good for her back. I gently pick her up lay her on my bed pulling the covers up to her shoulders. I go to the wardrobe and get the clothes I need. I go into my ensuite and those a shower. After I did all that I walk out and clean my desk a little.

I hear Yumi mumble something then thrash around. I hear her say my name. I walk over to her. She's having a nightmare again. I shake her awake. She looks at me then hugs my torso.

"Please stay next to me." She whispers.

She moves over and I slip under the sheets. I rest an arm on her waist. She moves closer, I watch her chest go up and down on a steady rhythm. Slowly I fall into a deep slumber. I get woke up by light touches of my hair. I open my eyes, Yumi right next to me. Our faces inches apart. I could feel her breathe. Her innocent face is something I want to wake up to everyday.

"Oh your awake." Her voice so angelic.

I smile.

"How long have you been staring at me for." I ask my voice raspy and husky.

"I don't. I can't enough get enough of it you know. Look at you. Seriously." She says

"Yumi." My voice comes out huskier then I thought

"Mm." She started to play with my fingers

"I love you, so much words can't explain." I say

"I know, you do.." She says getting up.

Touching her neck. She gently touches the mark and smile.

"Kai. You don't know how hard it is in the morning when you voice is so husky." She sighs

"And you don't know how hard it is to stop looking at you. I never get tired." I chuckle getting up aswell.

"Kai I feel like my bodies heating up. It feels weird." She whispers

Heat. She going through heat.

"Yumi as cruel as this sounds. I need to lock you in this room. I don't want other males knowing your going through heat, no going outside." I whisper in her ear.

She nods. I take a shirt and put that on and I take a pair of proper pants and put that on too.

"I'll be back." I kiss her lips.

She waves.

Y U M I

I feel hotter then usual my body temperature. I feel the need for Kai now. I walk around feeling a little weird. My body really hot. Images of Kai pass my mind. Why do I feel the need for him. Like literally need him. Wait he told me I'm going through heat.... Wait heat isn't it that thing when female werewolf go through, like they desire the mate. I'm in trouble. I try and think of something else. But none of it help. In the end I just started fanning my with a magazine. By now I was in a tank top and shorts. My hair up high. My body was raging for Kai. My hormonal balance wasn't correct.

I walked to the door. It was locked. That's right Kai locked it. I groan in frustration. Wait! He hasn't closed the balcony door. I walk over there and walk out. I feel to cool breeze, I stay outside for a few hours, it helped with the heat a bit. I feel a pair of strong arms snake around my waist, leaving kisses behind my neck and back. I turn around in the grip. It was none other then Kai.

"You know doing that isn't going to help my heat much." I say

He nods. Pulling me in.

"You disobeyed Alphas order. Luna." Kai whispers into my ear.

"You naughty naughty Luna." He continues his voice getting huskier each.

"You need at punishment."

I gulp at that thought. What's he going to do?

"What's my punishment?" I ask my voice husky. Which was surprising.

"Oh you should be clear of that. I pretty sure, your bodies screaming for me." He whispers.

My face starts to heat up. I start fiddling with my fingers. I look down. He presses his body against mine, he holds my waist. Lifting my chin up with a finger, without out a second thought, I place my lips on his. Damnit my hormones. Our lips move in sync. My hand roams around his upper body before reaching the neck and hanging around it loosely. Kai pins my arms above my head.

I feel him smirk against the kiss. My back hits the wall. I didn't even know we where moving. We break the kiss breathing heavily. I can't control myself any longer. My hormones are taking place.

"Yumi." He whispers seductively.

Thats when my hormones go on a frenzy and takes over. Kai smirks.

"Only I can ever touch you like this." He whispers.

I nod. I feel my heat go down. As Kai makes his move. That's when I realise something. I quickly stop him.

"What's wrong?" He asks concerned.

I shake my head and walk over to his bed and sit down feeling my heat go back up again. I sit one leg on top of another. My hands in between.

K A I

I sit down next to her placing an arm around her shoulder. She shuffles closer.

"Why did you stop me?" I ask her

She doesn't answer. I start thinks of all the possibilities. One hits me hard.

"Yumi, tell me please." I pled.

She shakes her head

"It's embarrassing." She whispers.

I whisper what I think into her ear. Her cheeks heat up she bites her bottom lip and nods.

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about." I say pulling her into an embrace.

"But I don't know..." She trails off.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle." I smile softly. She looks up at me.

"Kai... you lead." She whispers uncertain.

I don't want to do something that isn't uncomfortable for her.

"Yumi, we have to do it if we don't want to." I say

"No!" She exclaims her hands suddenly on my lap.

"I mean no. Kai I want to. But I'm sacred will it hurt?" She asks

I chuckle. She so cute and innocent. I wouldn't dare to take her innocences without her permission.

"Only for a second." I answer.

She bites her lips thinking again.

"Kai... please be gentle." She whispers

I nod. I go to the draw and take out a sliver packet.

"Let's not use that." She says taking it out of my hand and placing it back.

"You sure?" I ask

She nods. I lift her chin up slowly kissing her sweet spot. The way she moans my name sends my little buddy into a frenzy. That night we made gentle and caring love.

*************************
The next day I woke up early enough to watch Yumi sleep. She was so innocent and soft. Her milky soft white skin, sent every inch of my skin into a tingling sensation. I brush a piece of hair out of her face, her rosy cheeks against her white complexion. Her lips slightly part. She shuffles in closer and hugs my torso mumbling my name. I starting rubbing circles on her .

"Mm." She mumbles opening her eyes and pulling away.

"Good morning." Her sweet voice, music to my ears.

"Morning." I smile

"Last night was just... just wow." She spoke.

I chuckle. Her first time. She sits up using the the sheets to cover the upper half of her body. Her hair flowing down to mid back.

"What's the time?" She asks

"5:30." I answer.

"I'm gonna get up." She says she leans down to grab something of the floor.

"I'm gonna wear this for now." She says holding up my shirt, from before the sensation started. I nod.

She slips in on the shirt went a few inches above her knees. I watch her walk in and out the wardrobe and ensuite. Once she finished she went out to help with breakfast. Now it's my turn to have a shower and clean up. I leave the bedroom door unlocked incase, Yumi wanted to come in.

I go out with only a towel covering my lower body. As I search for clothes I hear the door creak open. I take a peak outside.

"Rin what are you doing?" I ask

"Oh is Yumi in the kitchen?" She asks

I nod. She walks over to me. When I realise she was going to make a move. I stop her just in time.

"Don't be like that I know you don't love her." Rin says

"As the matter of fact Rin I do." I sneer.

"What's this?" Yumi comes in and asks with a load of clean washed clothing.

I walk over to her and while she puts the washing on the bed neatly folded. I pull her into a kiss into front of Rin. Placing on of Yumi's hand on my chest. I open one open eye and look a Rin. Her face was priceless. She storms out.

"Umm ok." Yumi breaks the kiss confused.

"What was that for?" She asked placing the clothes away on the selves of the wardrobe.

"What can't I kiss my mate?" I says

She shakes her head.

"Quickly get changed breakfast is ready. I'll wait outside." She smiles.

I do as she says.

I take a peek, Yumi has her back to me. I quietly approach her. I nuzzle to side of her neck. She flinches.

"Kai you scared me." She says putting a hand over her heart.

"I know, I'm sorry." I pout.

"Come on let's go down to breakfast." She says

She stands up. I hold her waist and rest my chin on her head.

"Stand on my feet." I instruct.

Gosh she's light. Walking downstairs got a little weird. We stumbled quiet a bit. Once we enter the dinning hall, Yumi get of my feet.