O N E

Wolf

H E R

I run and run, with him in my tail, I can't believe he ripped the bottom half of my kimono apart. I run looking back every now and then. I trip over a stick, I feel pain shoot through my ankle. He closer and closer. I drag myself across the ground. He closer enough to stop me, he grabs my leg, his grip harsh. I scream in pain.

"Shut up little girl." He hissed.

He crashed his disgusting lips on me, my leg. Someone help me please. Someone. I hear a stick snap.

"." He curses, he lets go of me and runs of. My brain hurts. Black dots cover my vision. My back hits a pair of airs. Slowly I let the black dots take over.

H I M

I catch her before she her back fell onto the ground. Once my skin touched hers sparks flew off. She gave me warmth. Her scent was very feminine. Rose blossoms and vanilla. I liked it. I look at her face, innocent and angelic. Her long hair looked soft. Even though her side-bun was messed up she still looked beautiful. I notice her clothes had been tore apart her ankle bleeding. Her kimono hang off her shoulders. Scars everywhere. I started to get angry, when I saw more scars, down her arms and legs and the pack doctors. My eyes started to turn black.

"Please alpha calm down. It's nothing I can't fix." The doctor says

I walk out of the room slamming the door shut. I hear the doctor sigh heavily.

'Kai, umm Rin is.' (Mind link when ever you see this. 'Italics' it means mind link)

I groan in frustration. Mum dad why did you have to do this to me. You never listen.

**********************
H E R

*beep* *beep* *beep*
"Oh good your awake." A woman in white smiles

I nod. The door opens.

"Does she remember anything doctor?" The male asks

Oh so that's the doctor. Where am I what happened? I don't remember anything. Nothing, Why am I here. What's these scars? Questions run through my mind furiously.

"I haven't asked yet, alpha." The doctor says

"Do you remember anything?" The doctor looks at me.

I shake my head.

"You can speak." The doctor smiles.

I open my mouth, but not a sound comes out. I touch my neck. I try again. Nothin comes out. The doctors eyes widen. In shock. I point at the paper and pen. She hand them to me.

'Where am I? I don't remember anything. Where my voice gone?'

I write down. I look up and look at them again. I look at the bracelet on the desk. That seems familiar. I hold my head in pain. I scream. Memories flash before my eyes. My eyes widen at one. Me being chased, block dots once again cover my vision. I fall into a strong pair on arms.

"Help me doctor, please." Was the last thing I heard before, I went into shut down.

"Yumi."

"Yumi."

"Yumi"

Someone's calling my name. My eyes flutter open. Next to me was the male that walked into the room last time. I look around. I'm in a different room. The walls in a nice cream white colour and the curtains closed. I sit up.

"Do you remember anything?" The male asks he hands me a notepad.

'Yes. I was being chased after a party. I was in the garden before getting chased then he appeared out of nowhere, he ripped my kimono. Then the chase began.' I wrote down.

"What's your name?" He asks

Huh? I thought he called me before.

'I though you called my name out before.' I wrote down

He shakes his head.

'Yumi.' I wrote down.

"Kai your parents want to talk to you." Someone says from the other side of the door.

So his names Kai.

"I'll be back." Kai smiles

I nod. Once he left I looked around. It's so dim and dark. I walked got out of the bed, and stumbled my way to the curtains and back. That's much better. I can see the sun.
Slowly I fall asleep.

K A I

I watch her open her beautiful eyes. Her eyes roam around. I stare at her angelic face. I could stay here and watch her all day if I wanted. But I've got Alpha duties. Her eyes meet mine. That's when I snap out of the stare and ask her

"Do you remember anything?" I ask handing her a notepad and pen. The doctor said she won't ever talk again. I was sad and disappointed. I never got to hear her beautiful voice.

She wrote down a few words which and I read what she wrote.

"What's your name?" I ask her

She writes down a few words before writing her name down.

'Yumi'

That suits her I smile.

"Kai your parents want to talk to you." Chen says form the other side of the door.

I sigh

"I'll be back." I smile

I leave the room and walk into my parents study

"Welcome Kai." Dad greets

"Your here because. We have to forward the wedding by a week from today." Mum explains

What no! I only just found my mate

"Mum, I already said, I'm not going to marry her. I found my mate already." I shout

"Kai I don't care. You're marrying her, end of convocation." Dad shouts

"No dad. I've listened to you all my life. Done what you've told me. But this time, it's love we are talking about. I'm not marrying someone I don't have feelings for. I don't care what you say dad. I not marrying her." I shout. I leave there study slamming the door shut. I walk back into my room, where Yumi is.

I open the door. She asleep murmuring something. Thrashing around screaming. I shake her. She opens her eyes. She quickly backs away from me. Her hands to her chest. Tears streaming out. She falls of the bed still backing away. She holds her head and screams in pain. I walk hold and crouch down. She looks at me. She burries her face into my chest. Sniffling. It pains me to see her like that

"Hey it's fine I'm here." I whisper rubbing circles on her back.

She looks at me.

"Please me feel like I'm the only one in your world. Please." She whispers

Her voice was like her. I carry her bridal style to the bed. She wouldn't let go.

"Don't leave me." She whispers again.

"I'm not going anywhere." I whisper

She still didn't let go of me. I sat down on the bed and placed her on my lap. That's when she lets go. She starts playing with my fingers. Her scent fills my nostrils. I kiss her hair, she giggles and looks at me. Damn that giggle.

"Can you talk again?" I ask

"Not for long. My voice will go again. I'll become mute again. If my soulmate comes into my life then it'll come back. I'm cursed. She cursed my voice. She was jealous of it. She cursed it." She whispers no longer playing with my fingers.

I feel me wolf start to take over.

"Hey, calm down. Cherish this time. Please. Kai make me feel like the only one in your world today. Please." She whispers placing a hand in my cheek and it with a finger. I lean in her touch. Her voice soothes my wolf and me. I look down at her. She smiles. I couldn't help but lean in and steal a passionate kiss from her. Once we broke apart she places her head on my shoulder.

For the rest of the day, I made her feel like the only one in the world and cherished the moment. Before her voice left.

"One last kiss mp before my voice goes Kai. Please." She smiles

I nod. Picking her up and placing her on my lap and kissing her. Once we break apart she tells me something.

"Thank you Kai. For this my last time my voice will ever come out. I'm happy. You made me feel whole again. Kai I love you." She whispers. Slowly she falls back closing her eyes. I caught her just in time.

*****************************

Y U M I

The next morning I woke up to a nice sunlight. I sit up and look at the couch. Kai was there sleeping peacefully. Wait if his there then, does this mean this is his bed. I feel so bad. What happened yesterday where still fresh in my mind. I walk over to Kai, I sit down and play with his hair. My head resting my palm which rest on my thigh.

"Mmmm. What a nice scene to wake up to." Kai says voice husky and raspy. My heart beat just went quicker at his voice. He smirks.

"Did you sleep well last night?" I ask.

My voice is back?! Wait. I thought I was cursed until I found him. Wait... Kai can't be him I mean his way out of my league. Look at him. No seriously. His mate isn't me is it?

"What do you mean your out of my league?" He whispers voice husky.

"Oh nothing." I smile.

"You must not think I'm out of your league. Ok. Have you not seen yourself. Look at you. Yumi you have no idea what your doing to me." Kai says whispering the last part in my ear. He slowly kisses my jaw line. Down my neck and closer to my sweet spot. I moan his name. He stays there nipping at the sweet spot.

"Stop please. It's embarrassing." I whisper

"No ones here. Look around." Kai whispers

I get up.

"I liked he way you said my name." Kai smirked.

"Shut up. Do you have any clothes. I could borrow. Preferably female." I ask

Kai nods.He pulls me over to a door and opens it, I walk in. Gosh that's a lot of clothes. I finally reach what I need. I grab a set of undergarments my size a shirt and shorts and a pair of shoes. I walk back out. Kai leads me to his ensuite.

*******************************
K A I

I wait for Yumi to finish. I think about what happen this morning. The way she said my name. Gosh I swear that was going to be my death. Her scent woke me up. So captivating. I hear the door open. She walks out. Damn those legs. Her hair a little damp. She's pretty tall for her age. She up to my shoulders and little over maybe. I walk over to her.

"Breakfast is ready lets go." I say

She nods

"Are you the alpha of this pack?" She asks me

"Soon to be." I say

She nods. We walk down to the dining room. The omega's come in with food.

"Oh here let me help." Yumi exclaims walking over to Sora and helping her. We treat the everyone equally here. Even the omegas.

"Oh no it's fine." Sora declines but Yumi helps anyway. I smile. She'll be a great Luna. She walks out of the dining room.

"Who's that?"

"She's so pretty."

"Whoever her mate is, will be one damn lucky guy"

"I wishes she was mum and Kai was dad" a little girl said.

"She'd be a great one nighter" I growl at this comment

The guy turns around.

"What did you just say?" I hiss.

At that's moment Yumi comes in. She quickly puts down the plates she was holding and comes over to me. She holds my arm and whispers

"Calm down."

I immediately calm down. I look around and realise 3 seat was still empty. I look around again. Rin she isn't here.

"Everybody listen." A voice booms through the dinning hall.

Dad.

"Please Kai meet Kai's fiancé." Dads voice booms.

I look at Yumi. She looked confused and hurt.

"Please to meet you everyone. I'm Kai's fiancé and your soon to be Luna.