T W O

Wolf

Y U M I

"Please to meet everyone. I'm Kai's fiancé and your Luna." Rin smirks

I get out of my seat.

"Can I please be excused from this table Luna." I smile at Kai's mum

"You may." She smiles.

I quickly walk out. Out the door. I don't want to see him. I thought he was my mate. I ran past there territories pond river and forest. I ran for hours. It seemed endless there territory. The lack of water and food. In fact I didn't have any food. I only a little bit of water. I hear water running. A small lake. I sit down to have sip of water.

My head started to get light and slowly I fell into the lake. Floating there about to drown, to the bottom of the lake. Maybe that's where I should be. I wand born on water. But it's place that welcomed me. That would hide me scent for days even months. A place where all my worries would leave and never come.

I close my eyes. This is the end goodbye. Kai, goodbye everyone. Mum and Dad I'm coming. I let myself sink down to the lake floors.

K A I

I watch as Yumi stands up and excuses herself. Her face had hurt written all over. After she left, Rin sat in her spot. She teasingly rubbed my arm. I stand up and leave without a word.

My dad shouts my name I don't go back. Her scent faint our pack bond about to break. I run in the way of her scent. After the first river it went to only specks of her scent where scented.

'Chen send D.O and Suho down to help'

'Yes. Her scent leaves once she passes water. It was hard to find anything on her. It seemed as if she was in the werewolf or human world. I searched everywhere even in the fairies and other creatures. It's as if she was even real. Like she was never born'

That's makes sense why. Only specks of her scent was left. I pass the forest and to a lake. A small shadow on the floor of the lake. The lake was pretty shallow. Yumi's scent also stopped here. I look at the shadow again. Shirt an shorts. Wait! That's Yumi. I don't think about it twice. I dive in and save her. Her eyes where closed. Her pulse weak. Pale and fragile. I ran as fast as I can back to the pack house. Not caring about my entrance. As it is 10:00 and everyone finished breakfast ages ago. I walk in dripping went.

"Why are you wet honey?" Rin coms up to me and asks touching my arm

"Don't touch me." I hiss back. She was taken back.

"Don't be like that." Rin says

She looks at Yumi.

"Why do you have her in your arms? She isn't you mate I'm." Rin hisses she yanks Yumi out of my arms and out the floor, a pool of blood starts to show. I was angry at what she did. I pushed her away. No caring about what happened to her. At that time the pack doctor came down.

"Oh my quickly. I'll be there in a sec." The doctor says

I nod. She gives Rina glare before walking of. I pick Yumi up. I run to the packs doctors room, and place her down. Her pulse was almost gone. She was losing a lot of blood.

"Kai you idiot. You let her suffer." I mumble punching the wall till my knuckles split and started to bleed. I had enough. I was furious at myself and at my parents and Rin. I decided to go for a run. Shifting into my midnight black wolf. I run off. I ran for about 3 hours to break of steam. I hear a stick snap. I turn around no one. In the corner of my eye I see snow white wolf. With blueish green tips on the ears. She nuzzles my wolfs neck. I feel a familiar warmth as I do with Yumi. My wolf looks at the other wolf. She starts to run. My wolf runs with it too. But it was too fast they disappeared

'She's awake alpha.'

Once I got the mind link. I ran home back to the pack house forgetting about her. I shift and run right to my room and put some clothes on and ran straight to the doctors room. Yumi's sitting there wide awake. I was so happy.

"I'll leave you two alone." The doctor smiles she leaves a closes the door gently.

I hold her hand, but she takes it away from my grip. She doesn't even look at me. No don't let it be like this. Please.

"Please Yumi I'm sorry." I start babbling.

She hands me a piece of paper. A letter actually.

"Go. Please I don't want to see you. Go get married. I'll leave. I don't plan on staying." She whispers her voice with no emotion just coldness.

Once I heard the words 'I'll leave.' It felt like an arrow right through my heart.

"I'm not marrying her."I whisper

"Kai please just go. The quick you get married to her the better." Yumi says.

"No I'm not going, to marry her." I say louder

"Yes please Kai don't disobey you parents." She pled.

"I'm not marrying her." I told her.

"Kai the quick the better. Don't leave her hanging. Forget about me. Please. Why can't you just go marry Rin, please." She whispers

"DO NOT SAY HER NAME. YUMI I'M NOT GOING TO MARRY HER!" I shout.

Yumi got out of bed a left me there alone in the room. I pull at my hair and groan if frustration. What did I just do?

*****************
I walk back into the pack house drunk. The kitchen light was still on. I walk in to see who it was. She looked like Yumi. I walk over to her. I wrap my arms around her waist. Surprisingly she didn't take it off. Her scent was masked. So I couldn't smell her. Which was sad.

"Kai what are you doing?" She asks turning to face me. Her face was blurry.

"Yumi I missed you. Please come back to me." I slurred.

She giggles. But something was wrong with the giggle. I didn't care. I'm drunk. I can't think properly.

"You should rest." She says

I nod. She pulls me to my room. Opening the door and closing it. After we went in. I corner her. Giving her a kiss. I miss those lips. We breaks apart to take a breath

"Mark me." She whispers

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Well not unless you wanna mark Rin." She says

I nip and her neck before biting and marking her. Her whimpers slowly turned into pleasuring moans. She smiled at me. Gosh I missed that smile. I hear a scream. But I ignored that and continue with kissing Yumi.

Y U M I

I watch form a far as Kai wraps his arms around Rin. Giving her a peck. That just broke my heart. Yumi you foolish girl. Kai would never like you. Not matter how much you try he will never like you. I walk back to the guest room set for me. Which is close to Chen an D.O. The past few hours I got to know them. I couldn't sleep. I twist and turn. Suddenly a sharp pain hits my neck. I feel these a fire ball inside of me. I slowly get scars and bruise. I scream in agony and pain.
Chen and D.O comes rushing in. Trying to help soothe the pain. Once it was gone I asked

"What was that."

"Kai, he.. He... He marked... Someone else." D.O finishes

I was shocked to hear that. I couldn't sleep at all last night. My eyes didn't close till 5 in the morning. When I got the breakfast call I didn't go. I couldn't stand to see his face.

********************
K A I

I woke the next morning with a headache. A massive headache. I sit up. Rin opens the door with some panadol and water. I was disappointed I thought Yumi would come. I marked her anyway. She forgave me last night didn't she? After a shower I went down for breakfast. Yumi wasn't there. Mum and Dad were smiling. Chen and D.O just looked a me in disappointment. Yumi didn't come to breakfast. I went to the guest room Yumi was in. Her back was faced to me. I didn't notice Rin behind me.

"Hey Yumi. I brought breakfast." Chen shouts cheerfully.

She sits up avoiding eye contact. She thanks Chen. Chen leaves her room. I notice nothing on her neck. Not a single mark. But I marked her. The look at her. Her face had a scar. Her arms bruised. My anger started to boil.

"Who did this to you?" I ask angrily. Touching her face

She swats my hand away. She stands up and pushed Rins hair out away from her neck. There nice a clearly was my Mark.

"Why your mark isn't on me? Rin holds it. Plus looks at your hand." Yumi says every word laced with venom and hate.

"What how?" I stutter.

"You ask her how." Yumi says before walking out.

"Kai don't be like this. She's not worth it." Rin says touching my arm.

"Get of me." I sneer.

I bury my head into my hand. What did you just do? Kai. You broke you own mate heart? You ing idiot. I start punching the wall.

"Kai don't hurt yourself." An sweet voice says

"Kai, I watched her, Yumi grow up. She my one of my children. She's a fragile girl. She looks bold but inside she's just broken. She's still in pieces. Waiting for someone to help her pick them up. Kai. It's rare for me to do this. But I can't stand Yumi like this. I will by tomorrow take your mark of Rin. If you make a mistake again. I will not be there. Think carefully." The voice says

"Moon goddess." I whisper

I look outside. I will moon goddess. Thank you.