Prologue

Jayus
Please log in to read the full chapter

An inebriated Jackson was a wild and y Jackson thank you very much, at least in his own humble opinion. Whether or not that was as clear to others subjected to his incoherent babbling and hysterical giggling was quite irrelevant, because Jackson felt that he was two of those things and thus, there was no point in further discussion. More importantly, he was in no state to discuss let alone lead an intelligible conversation right now given that his mind felt like a soft, squishy, fur ball and he could really use a drink ‘cause his throat felt like a freaking parched desert and wow what luck- Jackson downed a transparent liquid substance and grimaced visibly as he felt a slight burn in his throat, telling him that that was definitely not just water. Where were his friends? When did he lose them? And then suddenly he remembered, by the insistent, pressing feeling in his bladder that he had left his friends earlier with the purpose of going to the toilet. Squeezing his body through the swarm of sweaty, dancing bodies, which was quite a challenge, Jackson finally managed to reach the bathroom. He relieved himself with a sigh.

While holding onto the wall for his dear life in the hallway outside of the men’s, Jackson suddenly felt the urge to get out of this place at once, with its too loud music and too many people and were it up to him, it couldn’t happen quickly enough. Having just made his way through the exit, he (literally) stumbled into a familiar face, firm hands coming out to support him from falling head-first into the pavement. Determined about making it painfully obvious how much he appreciated seeing said friend, he proceeded to smother him with clumsy pecks on wherever spot his mouth was capable of attaching itself onto, his own arms coming around to hug the life out of a very pained looking boy. “Ah Jaebummie, I’m so happy to see you, you have no idea” he lifted his face up from its nestled position on his friend’s chest, and flashed just about the most charming smile he could think of. Said smile had Jaebum look down on Jackson with a snort “Go home Jackson, you’re drunk”, and slapped him lightly on the shoulder for emphasis. “Well excuse you!” Jackson smiled toothily “Thanks for pointing out the obvious” They both looked into each other’s eyes for a brief moment in silence before cracking up almost simultaneously.

But then their moment was interrupted by a petite looking girl casually bumping into the two of them, or more specifically, at Jaebum. She bashfully looked up from below her pretty, long eyelashes and flashed the two of them a subdued smile. Even through the haze of his fuzzy mind, Jackson noticed how his friend visibly straightened his back to

Please log in to read the full chapter