7,2% out of 100%

Unpredictable love

       Late Monday evenings were always quiet and deserted in campus, like somebody told everybody that North Korean army is nearing the Seoul and everybody is asked not to go out of the buildings and stay at their places. In reality it’s just first working day of the week, when everybody realized that they didn’t do anything for the Uni for past two days and that now they have to work their asses off, don’t sleep and being depressed that they went to that not so fun party, which was actually really enjoyable the moment when they were drinking these shots and loving company of opposite gender whose name is left behind somewhere really deep in their memories washed by liters of alcohol. Last year Sakura was one of these students who went to parties, drank alcohol and was enjoying carefree life that in the same time irritated her to hell. The only person who was taking her to parties was her sister, Sol, she had that ‘squad’ of girls, with whom she had sleepovers and shopping sprees, lovely and caring boyfriend, good grades, respect, money and most amazing looks. But... Sol was a real pretender, she acted around every company of people, and the only person who knew that was her younger sister Sakura, but no one else knew the façade Sol built under her lovely face. Every time when sisters went to any kind of party, Sakura knew how much her older sister hates her, but couldn’t get rid of, since she has to put up a show of how great blood sister she is, taking her favorite freshmen to every party she was invited to. Sakura was always curious how it felt to not to know anything, to be simple human being who has friends and lover but then again, how stupid people are to believe only in things they imagined, she always thought. Seeing her sister who believed she has best friends in the whole world who actually talked behind her back, were jealous of her and actually were just using her because of the popularity and money, seeing these girls who believed their boyfriend loves them when actually he was cheating her, seeing her mom, who thought she has amazing husband while in reality he was thinking every time of other women while they were having any ual interactions, seeing all these things made her sick and she became very introverted. A person who could speak only to Jinhwan. Yes, Jinhwan was the guy for whom she could do lots of things, Sakura may be person with abnormal abilities that made her being so special, but still she is a human. With Jinhwan she felt happy, careless and free, because she didn’t know anything about him what knew about other people, she only knew things he said her himself. Jinhwan was the guy whom she was going to meet in this breezy evening, already second time in one day, Sakura was happy that the boy now was paying attention to her since her sister went for work overseas and they had to break-up even though none of them wanted it, Sakura should feel bad for lying to Jinhwan that her sister doesn't ask anything about him, that she doesn’t care for her ex-boyfriend anymore but if you want to be happy you have to sacrifice something and in this situation it was ‘telling truth’ and actually, if he really wanted to talk to Sol he would already contacted her himself.

       The boy awaited Sakura next to apartments of university, where all the wealthy students lived in, he was no exception, only his flat was in another building. Moment when Sakura went out of the apartment building she easily recognized Jinhwan, he hasn’t changed the clothes since today’s lunchtime – same shirt, jeans and snapback, but he couldn’t tell it about Sakura, he was little bit taken aback by her outfit, since he didn’t consider this as a date but judging by her outfit he thought she misunderstood him. “Hey, you look… nice.” That was all what confused boy said to the girl. By seeing Jinhwan’s reaction Sakura knew she over did her make up and it was mistake to wear dress, before answering she looked at the clock, it showed 8:30PM.

- Yeah, thanks. There is just that one guy… I met him the other day, and, how to say, he wanted tonight take me out somewhere to hang out after I bid goodbye to you, but like 20 minutes ago he cancelled our plans and I was too lazy to change my clothes and you know, yeah.

Sakura bit her lip in anticipation of boy’s answer, will he believe in her lie or not.

- Oh, you later had other plans? I already felt bad for not dressing up because I thought you put on such nice clothes for me.

After ending the sentence boy burst into laughter to which girl played along, not to look stupid in front of the guy to whom she feel sympathy.

- So let’s go and grab some snacks?

They went to nearest convenience store to grab some snacks and go to a park to just chatter and enjoy each other’s company.

- By the way, I heard you are again best in your course! 100% on the test, plus professor offered you to start attending senior year courses of Molecular Biology, is it true?

Sakura sigh and she always knew, that guys don’t like too smart girls, so she just silently nodded not even looking in the direction of Jinhwan.

- That is really awesome, I wish I could be so smart without studying much.

Her eyes widened as Jinhwan chuckled.

- How do you know that I am not really studying?

- I know that since you are in high school, don’t you remember? You were in the same class with my sister. What a coincidence, you were classmates with my sister and I was dating your sister and in the end we ended as friends who are just chilling in the nearby park together, don’t you agree that the world is so small? Jinhwan finally looked at the girl when both of them sat at the bench under the tree.

- Yeah, it is so, but I still don’t get it, how do you know that I didn’t study, I didn’t even know you have sister.

- But she did know about you, she said whole school knew about you and the fact that you don’t study your schoolmates figured it themselves. Weren’t you like in thousands of school clubs and the only free time you had it was like from 10PM till 7AM? You didn’t also look like the person who studied every night, you never complained about not getting enough sleep and your looks says the same.

After he finished talking Sakura just continued to look in the eyes of Jinhwan searching at least a small glimpse of any explanation how did he know that much about her because she clearly didn’t believe the fact that his so-called-sister told him this all about her.

- You still don’t get it?

Girl just nodded her head.

- Gosh, seems like you really were too busy. Sakura… we went to the same high school.

After Jinhwan’s last words Sakura’s eyes widened and she couldn’t say anything. If he is one year older than her, which means they studied like three years together in one school, and for three years she didn’t see at least once him in her school. She was shocked; her mind was in complete mess. The moment she opened and was ready to tell something, Jinhwan’s phone started to buzz in his pocket.

- Sorry, I have to answer. He said after saw caller’s ID.

- Hey, what’s up? After little silent he continued to talk.

- I am at the park right now, I don’t know if we could meet up, I am with Sakura right now, Sol’s little sister.

Sakura couldn’t understand what is going on, she just found out she and Jinhwan studied in the same high school, and what made her even more confused is the fact with whom the boy was talking on the phone. She sure can’t see or hear his thoughts or voice on big distance, but she should hear the stranger’s voice on the other line, which she couldn’t. Plus, Sol’s little sister? It sounds like she is fifteen and has to be taken care of.

- Sakura, do you mind if my friend joins us? You should by the way know him, he is-.

- Sure, it’s not like I can say no.

At her answer boy snickered and answered to his friend that he can join them and gave him coordinates of the place where both of them were. After he hung up he looked back at Sakura.

- So, where did we stop?

- What’s the name of your friend who is coming over?

- Oh, it’s Kim Hanbin.


A/N:

Hey, second chapter is up, hope you like it!

Because I actually like it, kkk

- ParkAmi