10% out of 100%

Unpredictable love

 

 

            Tuesday. 7am. Alarm clock has been ringing for the past 30 minutes but sleep wasn’t the thing that bothered Sakura to wake up, it was confusion. Confusion about her only friend if she can call him like that.  Was he really a person she knew for the past two years? It’s not like she overreacted, she just never knew he could be so sweet, then irritated and the next moment laugh about the bull he said. Not to mention he left five minutes after his friend came to meet him, who does that?


            Sakura arrived to classroom five minutes before the start of the lection, when she walked into the room the first person her eyes met was Jiwon, she wasn’t used to the fact that there is another person whose thoughts she can’t hear the moment she walks in somewhere.  He was sitting next to window with his headphones in; he looked like someone who doesn’t give a thing about others. It lasted till the moment he noticed that people started to bow and wave to somebody who walked into the room, his first thought was maybe it is his new professor but he was wrong. With a raised eyebrow boy looked at the girl his age who caught everybody’s attention the moment she walked in, it made him curious who could she be, but thing that made him even more confused was that she was literally looking straight into his eyes. I am wondering, did Hanbin already tell him about student’s council? Or I need to handle this stuff by myself, it’s not like I can’t, it’s just I can`t concentrate a lot when I don’t know what person thinks or wants. She thought and decided to take a seat next to a new student. Before she could say something boy opened his mouth-

- So, is there anything I should know about things I am involved in?

What? What is he talking about? Is he about student’s coun-

- Yes, I am talking about students’ council.

This moment Sakura turned her gaze at him.

- Did Hanbin tell you?

- You may say like that.

Boy didn’t even look at the girl but just smirked; his attention belonged to the random group of people that were seated across them. I am communicating with him less than five minutes and he already irritates me; even more, I hate the feeling that I don’t hear what this prick is thinking about. He surely is hiding something.

- Firstly, I am not a prick. Secondly, sorry that I am irritating you miss majesty. Thirdl-

- WAIT! What? How can yo-

- Keep calm; I exactly know what you are thinking about.

This time Sakura chose to stay silent. She couldn’t believe this all is actually happening to her NOW.

            That was the worst lection in her life, the most horrible 75 minutes she could ever imagine. She wasn't thinking about anything but studies just to make Jiwon clueless about her. She wasn't surprised at Jiwon’s behavior she was… just scared.


Throwback

Two years ago, senior year of high school.

- YAH, PARK SOL!

Girl with black hair stormed inside the house with three big boxes in her hands.

- Can you please stop ordering things from Internet under my name? I am sick of going to post office every two weeks thinking that it is my package.

As girl stormed on her way to living room dropping all the boxes on the ground but she stopped on her tracks when she saw her family and unknown boy sitting on the sofa. 

- Sakura! How can you be so rude to Sol when you see her only once in a week and in addition, we have a guest today.

Girl looked at the boy sitting next to her older sister, her heart started beating three times faster the moment when their eyes met. His face was small shaped, he had big puffy lips and small heart shaped birthmark under his eye, but thing she noticed the most wasn't his looks, it was deeper, it’s himself. So many questions ran through her head to which she couldn't find an answer. She quietly took a place next to her mother not breaking an eye contact with the boy.

- So, Jinhwan, this is my sister Sakura, Sakura this is my boyfriend Jinhwan.

- Oh, your sister has really beautiful name.

None of them even blinked, Sakura was dazed, and he was captured by her daze – the only thing that was said between them was his compliment to her.

Sakura knew what is wrong with her – at least she believed that she confirmed the myth about being able to reach more than 10% of brain usage but… were there people in this world who could be like her? Maybe yes, but it was more possible that there were people with less abilities, in the beginning of 14th century it was common to be born with mistakes in genetic system that influenced brain cells that lead to such things as being able to hear people minds, see future and people’s past also to have knowledge of things people could never imagine. But… if person like Sakura meets someone with damaged genetic system, they will affect her a lot, because they can attack her morally, like microbes ruin C vitamin in people bodies. What Sakura knew straight away, Jinhwan is one of those people.


            As the day passed Jinhwan called her, but he didn’t get back to his usual self. In their ‘friendship’ Sakura was always the first one to arrange meetings but this time he kept calling her till she answered – this never happens. He usually calls her once, if he even calls, and then Sakura immediately calls him back when she sees his missed call. Not to mention text messages, she always wondered, does he really know how to use them? Well, it always shows that he has read the massage but ‘reply’ is something she has never seen from him. So, back to five missed calls from one and only Jinhwan, which surprised her more than anything could ever happen to her. Furthermore, he even asked her to meet up with him at the coffee shop? Coffee shop? He never spent more than five dollars with Sakura, it’s not like he didn’t have money, it’s actually… she doesn’t even know the truth, but seriously – is he rich or poor? All she knows is that he lives in apartment building of Uni not in the dorm rooms, that he has excellent grades and big scholarship and it means he doesn’t even have to pay for the roof above his head. Sakura realized, it’s not only she doesn’t know his characteristics but also his life – where is he born, who are his parents, does he really has a sister? What is even happening? Standing in front of coffee shop wasn’t something she has never done before but why is she stressed out? Why does she feel uncomfortable? Sakura closed eyes for a second to concentrate on the things around her, as always, she heard laughter, footsteps, and guy’s voice who is in the same major as Jinhwan – Kang Seungyoon. Sakura has always liked to hear his voice but not his thoughts they made her sick. Once more she enjoys his tone of voice that sounds like song that beams through her headphones. – Woah, are you Kim Jiwon? I heard from my friend Taehyun that you topped second in the last test. That’s impre– Kim Jiwon? Jiwon Kim? Girl couldn’t believe what she hears. She hardly escaped from him two hours ago and now she will need to face him again. She immediately walked into the coffee shop to be stoped by Jinhwan who was with Seungyoon, Jiwon and… Hanbin? If he has the whole gang here why he needed her?

- Sakuraah!

Jinhwan’s voice could be heard from the afar. Without any emotions Sakura came up to group of college guys who were sited comfortably around small round table with already some empty cups of smoothies and lattes.

- So.

One thing Sakura could do for sure that didn’t include her powers – be scary. Right now she faced four guys, every each of them was older than her, but straight line that was made of her lips, lifeless eyes that looked like they could pierce through someone and ability to talk without question marks made all the guys shrug. She wasn’t angry, she was furious. Sakura literally left all the work she needed to do just to come and see that ‘urgent’ situation Jinhwan said he has but instead of something really serious she sees four guys sitting and laughing about God knows what.

- Okay, guys, it was really nice to meet you but I got here really accidently. I have to go and meet my girlfriend.

Black-haired guy stated as he left the table taking his coat with him not even bothering to put it on because it seemed like he tried to get away as fast as he can. He waved to his friends and politely bowed to a girl

- Woah, Sakura. Did something happen? You look… strange.

Jinhwan asked her in not really bothered voice.

- Nothing happened.

She replied with no emotions as anger was building up in her, and that shocked her, she has never felt such anger before.

- So, why am I here.

Jinhwan just laughed at her sudden mood swing and responded.

- Jiwon begged me to call you.


A/N: Sorry, sorry and again sorry for not updating! I just don't like to rush chapters, I want you all to enjoy what you read.

Do you have any suggestions? For example with whom you ship Sakura? kkk

Please leave comments > .< They really motivate to write more!