3,3% out of 100%

Unpredictable love

Park Sakura was born in 3rd December of 1995, in wealthy family with elder sister. Her parents are diplomats what made her move a lot, and that left on her the biggest impact in life. Changing schools every two or one year was hard, but even harder was to change countries. Different nationalities, mentalities, races and languages...

At the age of 3 she already could read.

At the age of 5 she could hear people’s talking in radius of miles.

At the age of 7 she remembered every little thing that happened with her, every conversation, even taste of mom’s milk.

At the age of 9 she could read 500 pages per seconds.

At the age of 11 she could read people minds.

At the age of 13 she was able to speak every language she heard at least once in her life.

At the age of 15 she couldn’t feel any pain.

At the age of 17 she could see people’s body in x-ray and diagnose their illness just by looking at them.

At the age of 19 she lost battle to herself. 

 

That made her being the first person in the world who could use more than 10% of their brain capacity.

 


 

         - I understand that Integrative Neuroscience is hard, it was hard also for me, but all of you, who are right now here, are elite, students of Seoul’s National University, it’s not easy to get to the point where you are now, so it wouldn’t be smart to give up right now. This is first big test we have this semester and already half of you failed it. You can thank me that I am only lector in your major who understands you and who tries to encourage you to study. I am ashamed of you all, of course also this year we have the same exceptions, please, give a round of applauses to Park Sakura. I don’t know how, but second year in a row you have 100% in a tests. Also, please raise a hand a new transfer student from America. 

Guy with dark choclate brown hair, small shape of eyes and with sharp jaw-line raised his hand.

- So, nice to meet you Kim Jiwon, and well done, 89% is very good first expression, and Nam Taehyun, you with your 83% are not second anymore in this course, welcome to the third line.

As professor Lee finished his sentence a little laugh escaped out of his mouth making everyone in classroom snicker.

- For now, everyone dismiss, also I hope that all of you remember your task for Friday – read a neuroscience book and write a review, 20 pages...

After last professor words looked like everyone wanted to commit suicide or homicide. Putting nothing but clean notes in the bag, Sakura never understood her classmates. Reviews, tests, reading, remembering and understanding – it was always for her effortlessly. She was unique and everyone knew it, usually people like her in the books and movies are excluded from the society since everyone were scared of them, but not now. Sakura was the girl everyone highly respected and praised, not only because of her studies but also because of her family wealth. No mater what person majored – he knew who is Sakura Park – grandaughter of the director of Seoul’s National University; member of student’s council; hard to believe but one of the most beautiful girls in the campus.

         It was start of the October, Monday, when she didn’t have any other choices as to skip lunch because she had to attend her university committee. To everyone’s surprise the new president of the Uni is a freshman – the previous one graduated last year – Park Sol was her name, she was majoring Entrepreneurial Studies and she was oldest grandaughter of director of SNU in other words Park Sakura’s older sister. After her graduation everyone awaited her younger sister to take the role of Uni’s president but to much surprise she refused and gave it to freshman who candidated to be one. It was hard to accept at the beggining but everyone gave in as weeks passed since the new president was doing his work even better than Park Sol. Council meetings were everyday, sometimes in the early morning, sometimes in lunch time and sometimes everyone gathered at 9PM for discussions. Before attending it, girl stopped in front of the library where she saw bench, black haired guy was already waiting for her. “Hey.” Was all she said when she approached him, he looked into her eyes as searching for news he has waited for the past two months. Boy greeted her back as she took a seat next to him.

- So, did she ask about me? boy asked.

- No. Not even a word mentioned.

As he heard her answer he grabbed his head in frustration.

- Jinhwan, listen to me carefully.

Browned hair girl sighed and called out the boy while starring at the library in front of her.

- Your relationships sure weren’t short, but either they weren’t long enough. You probably have heard that people usually say that guys want what other guys want. For your information, the same is about girls and you weren’t the guy that was left unnoticeable on your freshman year. Sol has a very strong and good quality in her – if she wants something, she gets it. However, her worse quality is that she does and then thinks. Same happened to you, she wanted, she got it, but didn’t think that later she would broke your heart that much that you will look like the walking dead.

When girl finished telling what she wanted, she didn’t expect Jinhwan to hug her, she heard him sniffing knowing that he is going to break down. You are the first person who makes me go crazy, because I have no idea what you feel, think or want. Those were Sakura’s last thoughts before she hugged boy back and closed her eyes.

 

         - So, is there anyone who can help me to make schedule of the upcoming events in our campus or you all are in deep crap with your studies?

Uni’s president asked in angry voice anticipating someone to raise hand.

- Hanbin-ssi listen, it’s not like we don’t want, but we really can’t.

Boy glared at the girl who adressed him that it made her regret the words she said seconds ago. As Sakura saw all the scene happening before her eyes she loudly sighed and raised her hand.

- I thought at least this year I won’t need to do any schedules.

Girl finished her sentence and lazily looked at the boy. Second. He is second.

Oh, Sakura-ssi, it’s okay if you don’t want it, then I will be able to do it by myself.

Said the black haired guy while rubbing back of his head.

- Sorry, if you will do it by yourself it will be even bigger crap than the marks on the last test everyone has here. Please, send me out all activities that are planning to happen and I will arrange them for this month.

When girl finished talking, she stood up from the desk she was sitting at, excused herself and left the room. Sakura was already out of the building when she felt that someone grabbed her wrist, she didn’t have to guess to know who it was because there are only three people whose toughts and actions she can’t hear nor feel.

- Wait, I am sorry, but I just wanted to offer you to make schedule together, today, after all the lections. Also, I am a bit concerned, that we couldn’t accept anyone to join council this year, do you have any people on mind we can suggest to join us?

 I have to keep them close to me, as closer as I can, and that’s why, the third person is-

- I wanted to talk about that tomorrow, but if you brought the topic now, I want to suggest new transfer student from America, Kim Jiwon, majores the same thing as me.

Was all she said as she took her hand out of his grip and made her way somewhere further from Hanbin. 


A/N: 

Hey hoo, first chapter is up. I hope somebody will actually read it.

Sorry for the grammar, again >.<

bet heyy, i really like writing this fic and I hope I can actually finish it! 

Even without subscribers :D 

- ParkAmi