-2-

63 Building
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything was white. I looked at my right arm and frowned after I saw an IV fluid needle on it. I realized I was in hospital. I glared at the white ceiling to recall what had happened. I remembered I was walking to the bus stop when suddenly…

“Byun Baekhyun!” I straightened up my back as I looked around the room to find my bag or maybe my phone. But I could find nothing. Just when I was about to call the nurse, someone opened the door.

Kim Jongdae. His face was in a worst condition. His brown hair looked like a bird nest. He had a red and runny nose. And his eyes…..were all red. Did he cried blood????

“You woke up….” He said in a low volume but I still could hear it

“yes” I smiled to him “did you see my phone? I need to tell Baekhyun, he is waiting for me…” I brought my hand to him asking for my phone but he just stood there eyeing me in silence.

“you don’t have it?? Can I borrow yours ?” I asked him again.

Jongdae didn’t move an inch. He blankly stared at me. His eyes let out a single tear but he erased it quickly with his palm.

“fine. Come here or I’ll kick you. As you can see I am totally fine now. I will come down from this bed and kick your ..come here…now…” I warned him

Jongdae cried. He cried. His face, his ears, his neck were all red. He made a ball of fist with his hand until it became white colored.

“why are you crying??” I tried to move my body, ready to get down from the bed but I realized I couldn’t move my legs at all. I knitted my eyebrows together then I drag the blanket off.

My eyes were wide opened. My mouth was closed. My heart beat faster.

I slowly turned my head to Jongdae. He cried even harder. He ran to me and brought my upper body to his chest. He was sobbing. I couldn’t help but cried with him. I screamed. I punched his chest. I bite his jacket. I wet his chest.

He kissed the top of my head. His hug was so tight. He carressed my back.

But it didn’t help. It couldn’t make any better situation. It couldn’t change anything. It couldn’t replace anything.

It couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter