-1-

63 Building
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyeri POV

 

I woke up from the sound of birds chirping. I took my phone from the nightstand beside my bed and dialed the familiar number. I put the phone between my right ear and my shoulder as I tidy the bed sheets and blanket. After the fifth ring, the owner of the number finally picked up the call.

“hey” the latter said

“good morning to you too, Baekhyun..” I said. Baekhyun chuckled and I could imagine his mouth formed a square shape.

“I’m sorry I just finished my bath”

“You already took a bath?? What’s the occasion??” I slighty laughed at his unusual behavior

“what? We have a date at 9 am today and it’s already 7 am!”

“Baekhyun…no need to scream I am not deaf” I scoffed. I stood in front the mirror and comb my brown long wavy hair with my own fingers. Baekhyun loved to do this. He loved to play with my hair. He loved how my hair smells like a peach.

“God, I thought you forgot about this date! I warn you, this is the special date. You must come”

I smiled although I knew Baekhyun couldn’t see it. “of course I will come, I can’t wait to hear your proposal..” I took the mini dress I bought yesterday. I bought a new one because Jongdae -  my best friend and the one Baekhyun had asked for some love coach before – accindentaly told me about Baekhyun’s plan to propose me today.

“WHAT? WHO TOLD YOU??” 

“no one, I just know you would, wouldn’t you?”

Baekhyun let out a long sigh.

“heyyyyy don’t be mad…” I laughed “okay, hang up now. Unless you want me to be late?”

“you are the one who called me first” Baekhyun clicked his tongue

***

The sunlight kissed my fair skin once after I came out from the tall apartment building. I called a cab to drive me to the place where Baekhyun had told me a day before. 63 Building. There was the first place we both met. Exactly 2 years ago.

I came with Jongdae before. He asked for my companion because he wanted to see the sunset but he was to lazy to drive to the beach so he decided to have a sight view from the rooftop. Jongdae was my bestest from the bestest bestfriend I’ve ever had since junior high scool days. He worked in an art gallery. He liked to draw and he had an amazing singing skill. He was handsome too. Many girls were drolling over his visual on school days but he always be so insecured and he had this strange believe that he is ugly.

We two met Baekhyun there. He was staring on some key chain which locked together. He was in a broken phase. His girlfriend ended their relationship after she decided to leave the country. Baekhyun was a mess back then. But after we had dinner together and talked about life, his cold heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter