the big finale

Mischief Makers

but srsly tho wtf are baeklay doing in the first gif do u understand what that does to me

also, this is where the ual mentions come in, but nothing explicit. ;) also a LOT of swearing... sorry :D

_____________________________

It’s when all the members, minus two, are gathered in the living room after dinner to hang out on their free day, that they suddenly hear 4 minute’s Volume Up drifting in quietly from the dorm rooms.

“The ? Is that Baekhyun or Yixing?” Jongin looks towards the dorm rooms in bewilderment.

“They said they were just gonna go get a couple things from their rooms ...” Chanyeol trailed off, moving towards the rooms curiously. “I’m just gonna go look.” Chanyeol walks towards the rooms, Luhan jumping up from his place on the floor to follow him. Uneasiness had settled over Luhan when Baekhyun had dragged his precious boyfriend away a few minutes earlier and he couldn’t help but be concerned.

“I’m going too!” Jongin says, undeniably curious, and hurries to catch up with them. Jongdae, who was sitting next to Jongin, shrugged his shoulders and followed the three.

The music – they found – was in fact originating from Luhan, Sehun and Kyungsoo’s room. What either of them was doing in there was a mystery. Chanyeol poked the not quite closed door slightly, just enough to leave it ajar, with the other three ducking beneath him.

“Holy .”

Luhan was pretty sure he was about to faint.

Chanyeol’s jaw was about to drop through the floor.

Jongin and Jongdae, well...

“Hot damn. Record this .”

“On it.” Jongdae whipped out his Samsung in lightning speed. They didn’t give me lightning powers for nothing, es.

The other members started to file in behind them, curious from Luhan’s sudden exclamation earlier. Sehun tried to move around them, attempting to catch a glimpse as to what was happening inside his shared room.

“What’s going – Oh. Oh. OH.” Sehun doesn’t think he’s ever said his family name so many times. 

Inside the room, with Volume Up blasting out (they certainly served the song title well), was indeed Baekhyun and Yixing. In extremely tight pants. And extremely tight vests. Doing extremely compromising dance moves.

“Goddamn, dat .” Jongin breathed out when Baekhyun turned his back towards them, hands grazing his thighs and slowly making its way up to his hips and chest. Chanyeol was about to shout at him to back the off and rip your eyes off of my boyfriend’s amazing but he lost all thought when Baekhyun suddenly started swaying his hips. Very ily.

Yixing smirked, moving his hands to glide up his torso, dragging some of his vest up to expose some of his creamy abs, all the while swaying his body to the beat.

“Oh .” Luhan whispered hoarsely.

Yixing suddenly started smooth, continuous body rolls, the way he knows turns everyone on, his hands roaming everywhere across his chest. 

“ ,” Luhan’s voice broke as he continued his mantra of s, an intense feeling of lust pooling at his stomach; the other onlookers experiencing similar effects. By this time, the other members had their curiosities piqued greatly, and all attempted to catch sight of the happenings. However, Joonmyun, Kyungsoo, Minseok and Yifan couldn’t find any more space when 6 other people were cramped up and trying to watch with only a small gap through the door. Jongdae reassured them with a whisper of ‘I’ll show you the recording later.’

When the chorus came around after a build up, the two started jumping with their hips swaying sinfully, flipping their hair around and biting their lips. Baekhyun wound his arms around Yixing’s neck, grinding into him as Yixing gripped onto his hips and returned the gesture.

“Woah hold up, what the ?!”  Chanyeol spoke up, slightly louder than before but still drowned out by the music.

“Get your gyrating boyfriend off of mine!” Luhan shrieked, gripping onto the door frame with anger flaring up inside him.

“Oh no, you stay here, this show must go on!” Jongdae spoke from his place crouched down beneath Jongin, eyes staring intently at his phone screen.

One of Yixing’s hands glided up underneath Baekhyun’s tank top, exploring the soft skin of his back while his other moved up to grip onto his hair. He tilted Baekhyun’s head back to face him before leaning down to whisper something into his ear, one side of his mouth tilting up in a devious smirk.
Baekhyun giggles, or so they assume by the soft shaking of his shoulders, then tightens his hands around Yixing’s neck and nods quickly. Yixing grins, nibbles his ear and manoeuvres them backwards until Baekhyun’s knees hit the end of the bed. They both fall, with Yixing pressed flush against Baekhyun on Luhan’s bed. On Luhan’s bed.

“Get your boyfriend away from mine!” Chanyeol cries out indignantly, watching in mortification as Yixing slowly leans down towards Baekhyun’s lips.

Luhan doesn’t need to be told twice. They went too far, he was not about to let them get down and dirty, not to mention on HIS bed. His precious, soft, clean bed. 

“No no no, Luhan don’t! This is too goddamn y to stop!” Jongin shouts out, with Jongdae letting out a cry of agreement, but it falls on unhearing ears.

Luhan pushes the others out of the way, storms inside the room and shuts off the blaringly loud music. Yixing and Baekhyun look at him with shocked eyes, quickly scrambling up to sit on the edge of the bed, shoulders slightly touching.

“What the are you doing, Zhang Yixing? Are you cheating on me?! Because you’re doing a real ty job of hiding it, or maybe you don’t even care if I see or not. And how dare you try to do it on my bed! My bed. Unbelievable! How dare you ing dress like that, dance all ing y and touch someone else’s man way too intimately! What- I just- UGH!” Luhan let out a frustrated yell, having had everything tumble out of his mouth in sentences he didn’t know even made sense.

Chanyeol had stepped into the room also by then, looking like a kicked puppy and an angry dragon all at once; it was quite an amusing sight to Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun? Why? I knew you guys were close but I didn’t think you would do this. , how long has this been going on for? So you guys were doing things earlier today, I pushed any thoughts away because I trusted you!” Chanyeol clenched his fists tightly.

It was when he heard Jongin about how it was just getting to the good bit, and we could have had good recording material that Baekhyun just couldn’t hold it in anymore.

Everyone looked at him in confusion when his loud guffaws suddenly filled the room, soon followed by Yixing’s loud laughing as they both clutched onto their stomachs.

“What the ’s so funny?” Luhan growled.

Yixing giggled and draped his legs over Baekhyun’s lap, putting his arms around his neck and snuggling into Baekhyun’s shoulder. Baekhyun began to through Yixing’s hair, making Luhan’s eyes darken.

“This is revenge.” Baekhyun says simply, grinning happily to himself over their success.

“For what?” Chanyeol cries exasperatedly, before it dawns on him. “Is it about your shirt? Look Baekhyun, I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to ruin it like that and I thought you were fine... Yesterday you acted normally around me again. You don’t need to get with Yixing, please!” Chanyeol says desperately, eyeing Baekhyun with hurt eyes.

“Like I’d let him.” Luhan glowers murderously.
“Xing, this is about your candy isn’t it? I said I’m sorry! Please just forgive me, I’ll buy you more. Just don’t do this.” Luhan looks into Yixing’s eyes with so much desperation that he almost feels sorry for him. Almost.

“Hmm, I don’t know. Baekhyun is a lot more fun to be with, and he doesn’t steal my candy stash. Not to mention he’s good at a lot of other things.” Yixing chuckles and smirks, letting Baekhyun intertwine their fingers together.

Luhan’s face is shocked but quickly depletes into a hurt expression, eyes pained. Chanyeol looks as if he’s about to cry, the thought of Baekhyun leaving him prominent in his mind.
Just before they’re about to go into a completely heart-broken state, Yixing’s and Baekhyun’s laughter ring around the room once more.

“I’m just kidding!” Yixing attempts to stop his uncontrollable giggling, “we just wanted to get back at you for being ty boyfriends at that time. Calm down, we’ve never touched each other to that extent.”

‘So does that mean you have touched each other to some extent,’ comes to Luhan’s mind, but it’s blown away quickly by the feeling of familiar arms enclosing him in a tight embrace.

“I only love you, you . Even though you’re sometimes kind of a dickhead, like yesterday, but I still love you.” Yixing grins into Luhan’s neck when he feels Luhan’s arms wind around his back.

“I don’t know how I put up with your ridiculous acts. But I still love you too.” Luhan smiles and buries his face into Yixing’s soft chestnut hair.

“What the . So this was all just an act to get us jealous as revenge for yesterday?” Chanyeol asks, slightly lost and confused.

“Yes, you idiot. I’m not leaving you, even though you’re really ing dumb at times.” Baekhyun reaches up to wind his arms around Chanyeol’s neck and rests his head on the taller’s broad chest.

“I- ... thanks?” Chanyeol chuckles, the vibrations thrumming through Baekhyun’s head, “I love you Baekhyunnie.” Chanyeol wraps his long arms around his smaller boyfriend.
Baekhyun mumbles back an ‘I love you too’ and it isn’t until the two couples hear a few awww’s coming from the door that they realise the whole group is here.

“That was adorable and all, but do you think you could get back to dancing ily again?”
Kyungsoo slaps the side of Jongin’s head.

“Ow- what? It was hot! God, I’m so hard right now.” 

Sehun scrunches up his face in disgust. 

“Dude you’re so gross.” Jongdae speaks up after fiddling around on his phone and saving the video.

“Says you. Either someone built a tiny tent in your pants or you are hard as .”

“What – You – ... Hey! I’m not tiny!”

“Okay, I think that’s enough.” Kyungsoo drags Jongin back towards the kitchen by his ear, ignoring his pleads to let go and his cries of pain.

“ you, Jong!” Jongdae calls from his place by the door.

“Love you too, Jongdick.” 

Jongdae curses at the boy and then drags the clueless four with him to the living room to watch the wonderful recording. Sehun and Tao awkwardly shuffle away from the two couples in the room to go and continue watching the drama on the TV.

“Well, that was interesting.” Baekhyun comments, once the four are left alone.

“Definitely.” Yixing chuckles as the others join in, content with the ending of the day’s events.

“So, everything is okay with us now?” Luhan asks, slightly nervous.

“Yep, everything is fine.” A deep dimple appears with the large smile Yixing sports.

“For now.” Baekhyun adds deviously. He and Yixing snigger loudly, while Chanyeol and Luhan laugh awkwardly with fearful eyes.

>>>>><<<<<

“Who took my ice cream?”

A shout fills the dorm.  Yifan startles and almost spilt his tea for the second time that week. Here we go again. Yifan sighs and leans forward to put his tea down on the table, waiting for the next scream to come.

Anytime now.

“Luhan!” Yixing screams, murderous intent visible through his voice. There we go. Yifan picks his tea back up, just about to take another enjoyable sip from his beverage when Luhan shoots up from his place on the sofa to Yifan’s right. He runs past Yifan, nudging his arm and sending his tea flying. Flying onto his brand new shirt.

Yifan jumps up, barely able to contain himself from chasing Luhan to the pits of burning hell as he shouts in rage.

“Luhan, you little ! I ing hate you all!”

Kyungsoo sighs, backing off into the kitchen to find a cloth to clean up with, again.

Yifan rubs his temples and shuts his eyes as he hears shouts and screams fill the entire dorm.

I’m not paid enough for this .

Suddenly Chanyeol is bounding across the room and leaps over the sofa, screaming for someone to help him as Baekhyun comes chasing after him.
Yep, definitely not enough.

______________________

jongin & jongdae are idiots. (i love them)

thanks for reading this excuse of a fic! I hope it lightened up some moods at least hahah
I personally don't believe this chapter is at the standard of being rated M, but if anyone thinks it should be please tell me and I'll change it right away!