Nervous

Just Kids

This is PG-13, maybe? If you've got a good imagination lol.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

She flicked on the light and shut the door behind me. I watched her every move, feeling rather sick with anticipation.  She looked up at me, a sweet smile curving across her face as she reached out a hand and trailed her fingers along the side of my face.

“You’re so handsome.” She whispered, a soft glow shining in her eyes. “You’re really good-looking, Jimin.”

She pressed herself up against me as I placed my hand on the small of her back. She laid her head against my chest, slowly trailing her hand down my body, exploring the curve of my neck and collarbone with her fingers.

“Are you nervous? Your heart’s beating really fast.” Her voice was soft as her breath tickled my skin.

I ducked my head down, embarrassed. “Yeah. I’m really nervous.”

“Damn it, that’s so ing cute.” She breathed, dragging my head down to hers. She kissed me eagerly, pushing her tongue in my mouth as I parted my lips in surprise. She backed me up against the door and wound her arms around my neck. I scrambled to steady her in my arms as she practically attacked me; I could barely keep up with her pace.

 

She broke away for a moment to look at me seriously. “Are you ready? No pressure, Jimin, okay? I know I sort of sprung this on you. We don’t have to. We can just make out for a while and then go to sleep.”

I gazed into her dark brown eyes for a little while. “I’m ready.” I said softly. “But I’m so ing nervous, baby. Please don’t laugh at me.”

“Holy , you’re adorable.” She practically growled as she pulled me down for another passionate kiss. I felt my knees go weak as she deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly to me as she nipped my bottom lip with her teeth. I let out a little gasp, feeling more sensitive each time she touched me.

She looked up into my eyes. “I like you a lot, Jimin.” She confessed. “, I want you so bad.”

I reached behind me and fumbled for the light switch with shaky hands. My heart pounded against my chest as she tugged at the waistband of my boxers, a devious smirk on her face.

“I’m both and scared of you at the same time.” I told her, a low chuckle escaping my throat.

She giggled as she snapped my boxers back in place. “I have that effect on boys.” She whispered, turning away and sauntering back to her bed. I caught up to her easily and hooked an arm around her waist, pulling her down on top of me as I leapt into her bed.

 

I brushed her hair out of my way as she laid against my chest, a surprised expression on her face.

“Just me.” I whispered, taking her head in my hands. I took her bottom lip between my teeth for a moment, gently biting down before letting go. “Make sure you only have that effect on me in the future.”

“So possessive.” She let out a little laugh as she pushed my hands aside and turned her attention to my neck. She left little teasing bites along my throat before kissing her way down my body. My chest rose and fell in short pants as she went along, lingering in some places longer than others. She hesitated when she reached the waistband of my boxers. I took advantage of the moment to yank her up by the armpits and lay her out underneath me.

“I’m not going to be the only one here.” I growled, pulling her boxers down. She let out a gasp as I grazed her inner thigh with my mouth.

“You’re not yet.” She pointed out in a breathy voice. I wanted to make her pant out my name in that same voice. “I didn’t get that far.”

I brushed her concerns aside as I continued to undress her. I finally managed to take her boxers off and held her foot in my hand. She giggled as I kissed her toes.

“Stop, Jimin! I’m so ticklish.” She pleaded, trying to yank her foot out of my grasp.

“Relax. You’re going to kick me.” I laughed and released her foot after one last tiny kiss. “Sit up for me, baby.”

She shifted into a sitting position, her dark brown eyes staring at me as I made my way over, her gaze y and unnerving at the same time. I crawled over to her and kneeled, bending down to take off her shirt. I lifted it and pressed kisses along her waist, just above her underwear. She let out a soft moan and tangled her hands in my hair.

“, Jimin, don’t be a tease.” She breathed.

“Baby, I’m just getting started.” I tugged at her underwear with my teeth, pulling them down by just a fraction. I smiled against her skin, leaving one last kiss on her stomach before sitting up and lifting her shirt over her head. It fell to the floor as she reached up and pulled me down to her level. Our lips collided painfully, my teeth knocking against hers. I laughed, enjoying her overeager behavior.

“Relax.” I whispered, holding her hips in my hands. “Let’s take it slow.”

“I don’t want to take it slow.” She argued with me in a low, raspy voice. I could have listened to her say anything in that voice. “We’ve been taking it slow, Jimin. We’ve only ever kissed and I’m very, very frustrated.”

“You sound like a teenage boy.” I teased. I hooked two of my fingers in her underwear and pulled them down slowly, teasingly as I rested my forehead against hers, staring into her eyes. She glared at me a little bit before closing her eyes and tilting her head back.

“I’ve wanted you for so long.” She admitted in a halting whisper.

“How long?” I bent my head and brushed my lips along her collarbone as I dragged her underwear down her thighs.

“Our first date.” She mumbled. I gave a start of surprise. That early? She paused for a moment as I drew away and pulled her underwear all the way off, dropping it on the floor before raking my eyes over her beautiful body. “You brushed your thumb over my lips, trying to get some crumbs off. We stared at each other for so long and I just imagined what it would be like to see those eyes staring back at me as we had .”

I snapped up my gaze to meet hers. She stared back at me, confident in spite of the blush coloring her cheeks.

“Holy , baby. That’s so…. On our first date?” I sat back and played with her toes, cracking a smile as she let out a reluctant giggle. “I was just trying to work up the nerve to kiss you and you were already sleeping with me in your mind.”

“Don’t pretend you haven’t done it before.” She reached behind her to unhook her bra, but I grabbed her wrist.

“Let me.” I whispered. I crawled over and sat down next to her, pulling her into my lap. “I have imagined doing this.” I left a trail of gentle kisses from right below her ear to in between her shoulder blades. I caressed her stomach before running my fingers down her back.

“Just take it off already, Jimin.” She pleaded. “You’re such a ing tease. You look innocent, but , you really know how to get a girl worked up without even doing anything.”

“I’m only good at kissing.” I confessed, fumbling with the hook on her bra. “I’m pretty inexperienced, baby. Don’t expect much.” I ducked my head down, hiding my face as I finally managed to unhook her bra. She slipped it off and turned around to face me. I tried hard to concentrate on her face as she sat in front of me, completely .

“Jimin.” She whispered, taking my face in her hands. She leaned in closer so I had to look into her eyes. I flushed, wishing I hadn’t said anything at all. “I’m so nervous right now.”

“Are you?” I asked, surprised.

“Yeah.” She bit her lip, worrying it with her teeth before letting go. “Because it’s you. You’re so special to me. I’m worried that I’ll do something weird or it all up and you’ll get scared and run away.”

I let out a laugh. “Seriously? I find that so hard to believe.”

“Really?” She let go of my face and covered herself with the sheet.

I nodded, sad to see her beautiful body covered up again. “Yeah. You’re like this badass older girl who drinks straight whiskey and has all these men chasing after her. You’re so confident and sassy as hell. I thought you’d be a little more blasé about . Like maybe I’d wake up alone with a note saying I could see myself out or something.”

“What the hell?” She laughed. “Really? You’re making me sound like Mrs. Robinson from The Graduate or something.”

“Yeah!” I said earnestly, slipping my hand under the sheet and dragging it up her leg until it came to a stop on her thigh. “You’re so cool, baby. You’re always just and then sashaying away with a little smirk, like you could just take me or leave me. Why do you think I call you my little devil?” I took her hand and kissed her fingers, looking up at her from underneath my eyelashes. I tried to channel all of my charm into my eyes and lips. I wanted to seduce her.

“Those are the eyes!” She cried, pointing a finger at me. “Those are your bedroom eyes!”

I burst out laughing. “My bedroom eyes? Baby, are you serious?”

“Very serious.” She said in a low voice. “Take off your boxers.”

“Take them off for me.” I challenged, raising my eyebrows. Damn, I sounded a lot more confident than I felt. In reality, I’d lost my as soon as she’d told me she’d wanted me for so long. I was running on pure adrenaline at the moment, silently praying that I didn’t say or do something foolish and freak her out. I still couldn’t believe that this was happening, that any of this was real and not in my head. That she was sitting in my lap, covered only in a sheet. I kept pinching my thigh, wondering if I’d wake up and this would all be a cruelly realistic dream and I’d have to take a cold shower first thing in the morning, yet again.

 

She grinned at me before sliding down my body, the sheet gradually slipping off. I gripped the bedsheets as my heart raced. She inched closer and closer to my boxers, finally tugging at the waistband teasingly.

“Oh, .” I took a deep breath, trying not to panic. She slid them down so slowly, torturing me. “Oh, . Oh, , baby.”

“Ah, sorry.” She giggled, not sounding very sorry at all. “I fell.”

“On your mouth? I know you ing didn’t fall.” I hissed, letting my head fall back against the headboard. “Just take them off and lay down. I can’t wait anymore.”

She pulled my boxers off and held them triumphantly above her head, grinning. I cracked a smile as she tossed them off the bed.

“I’m keeping those.” She told me.

“Why?” I asked absentmindedly, too busy staring at her to really pay attention to what she was saying.

“Souvenir.” She murmured, laying down next to me. I looked down at her, the smile slipping from my face as a more serious expression replaced it. “Of the night I finally made you mine.”

“, baby.” I laid down on top of her and propped myself up on my elbows. I kissed her nose. “I’m already yours.”

She her lips and narrowed her eyes, looking like a predator going in for its prey. My heart stuttered against my chest as she pulled my head down to hers, kissing me roughly before letting go to whisper in my ear.

“Not yet. But you will be.”