PART 3 - FINAL -

LET'S BREAK UP

Hyosung and Kyu froze. They looked at each other,couldn't believe their eyes. "How.." They spoke together. "Are we going to ask the same question?" Hyosung giggled. "We don't know yet! What do you want to ask?" Kyu smiled and tried his best to hide his blushing face. "How could you be here?" "Nah! Then you're the right one. I want to ask the same question though."

Hyosung laughed until her stomatch felt pain. "Are you okay?" Kyu ran over her and held Hyosung's arm. "I think so,laughing won't make you feel sick!" She gave him her gummy smile. "So..What are you doing here?" Kyu turned his head over Hyosung. "Urm.. I just wanted to be here! No other reason,Hyosung-ah," Kyu answered uncomfortably. "Nah,what about you? Shouldn't you be with your members? Heard that you will comeback next week right?" "I.. Need a holiday. I still need it. Only a day trip isn't fun!" Hyosung mumbled.

Kyu had known that characteristic. He loved that,because that was her way to tell him about her life. Hyosung couldn't protect herself for being so fussy with Kyu. It was spontant. "I'm sorry for complaining my life to you ! It's not your business anymore,right.." "Was it mine?" "You said so. And now because we're not.." Hyosung couldn't continue her words. Her tears ruined down. "Ssshhh.. Don't cry.. " Kyu grabbed his arms around her shoulders and whisphered her romantic words.

He knew it was hard for Hyosung too. It was his mistake too. He couldn't stand there for Hyosung,he couldn't protect his beloved girl from his antis. "I'm sorry again because this time I make your t-shirt wet," "No problem. Calm already?" Hyosung nodded and closed her face with her hands. "I'm so shy. I'm neither your friend nor your girlfriend. How could I do that!"

"Stop talking the untrue words to yourself,chagiya." Kyu kissed her forehead and pinched her cheeks. "What did you call me?" "Chagiya," "Can you repeat once again ?" "CHAGIYA!" "Okay,that's enough!" "So,why you called me so ? I'm not yours anymore," "Don't use past tense because I'll call you with that name again and again,from today until a very long time!" "What?"

Hyosung folded her arms and gave Kyu a confused look. "How if we comeback ? How if we become a couple again?" Kyu didn't look at her,he looked away,to the sunset. "Is that possible?" Hyosung didn't want to look at him too. It was more hurt to remember how bad she had done without him. "Why not? You don't love me anymore?" They still didn't look at each other. Refused the fact that their hearts jumped around and they could know the ending.

"I'm... Still loving you..." Hyosung bowed,her tears flew down again. "Uljima.." Kyu gave a backhug and kissed her face. "Are we officially a couple again now?" "I do think so.."

"HEY YA GUYS ! Stop showing us UNDERAGE SCENES !" Someone under the stairs yelled to them. They looked each other and blushing. "YOU TWO WILL KEEP BLUSHING AND NOT WELCOMING US?" Their eyebrows met.. "Chagiya,do you know their voices?" Kyu leaned his arms around Hyosung's waist. "No.. We need to go down to know it.." Hyosung smiled and gave a light kiss to Kyu,right on the lips. "YUKS! EONNIE,WE CAN SEE WHAT YOU TWO DOING!" Hyosung stopped her steps. "I know who are they now." Hyosung laughed and grabbed Kyu to be closer with her.

"Who?" "Not recognizing your members,yeobo?" "Huh ? What do you mean?" "Couldn't you see them? Look! There are our groups!" JungMin's face showed first then Hyung Jun,YoungSaeng and his leader Hyun Joong followed. "Soooo.. Uri Kyu Jong is not sad anymore?" They teased Kyu with a smile. "Wait,if there are my members,where's yours ?" "Not see us?" Zinger giggled and showed herself together with JiEun.

"Ah ! Hello Zinger-ah!" "Hello Oppa.. Nice to see you reunit with Hyosung unnie again!" "Thanks!" Zinger and JiEun gave him a light hug and gave him 2 punches on his right arm. "Ouch,for what was it?" "Your punishment! You already made unnie's heart broke before!" The SS501 members laughed. "Can we do a punishment to your unnie too ? She made our Kyu Jong hurt too~" Hyung Jun asked inocntly.

"You're too inocent as a 25 years old man!" Some one threw her bag over Hyung Jun. "YAH! That's hurt !!" "Your punishment for asking a very stupid question." The girl showed herself. "Sunhwa-ah!!" "What?" "You shouldn't do that to your boyfriend !" Jun pouted.

"It won't work CHAGIYA!" The magnae couple fighting while the others watching over them,looked intersted with a new born couple.

"So.. Will you give me a kiss? As our promise for not separating again?" Kyu whisphered beside Hyosung's ear. Hyosung just smiled and didn't answer it. She turned her body and made their lips met accidentaly. After a few minutes, "I promise I won't leave you anymore." Kyu continued their kiss,not even put attention to people around them.

 

------------

Bad eh ? T___T *roll to mountain*