PART 1 - KYU JONG'S POV -

LET'S BREAK UP

"Let's break up. Let's not seeing each other anymore." I couldn't see her face. I looked to the other way. I didn't want to cry in front of her.

===

It's been a year since that time. I smiled and looked away to the scenery. I touched the window and without realizing it,I blew it and it was steamy. I wrote her name on it. Jun Hyosung. I let a sigh out. I missed her so much.

The train had reached my trip's destination. I walked out and looked around. My legs borught me to a bench. I only could see rails. I turned back,to another bench which was right behind me. I hoped to see her sat on that bench. I smiled a little.

Tomorrow is our 2nd anniversarry. I just wanted to remember each details of this place. I stood up and went to a park and sat on the swings. I remembered when Hyosung and I played here. The swing beside me caught my attention. It was swinging by itself and made me had a delusial about Hyosung sat on it.

Ah.. I must be crazy.. I decided to walked to a coffee shop. I didn't know what I had to do here. I stood there for a moment. Did I have to go in ? I decided to go in,watching the papers which hanging in each milli of its wall. *It's almost same like this one >> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O3YblVaQBDU/TfLQLDAs0LI/AAAAAAAAADw/4rU2damCAQ4/s400/gembok+cinta+2.jpg << but they're papers.*

I smiled and drank my coffee. Looked the words on the papers. And saw my name on it. My eyebrows met,I grabbed the paper and read it carefully. This hand font,Isn't it Hyosung's ? I smiled a little. Remembering when we sat in this place and started teasing each other. We even wrote a wish paper for our relationship while drinking coffee. I couldn't smile anymore,I could feel the tears on my cheek.

"Why It's being like this," I sighed. Because my tears were getting much,I ran out from the coffee shop. I took a trip to a place which I had missed so much. I went there by a bus.

The bus was crowd by couples. How I wished that Hyosung would accompany me here. I looked at the couples with jealous. Tch,I had a girlfriend too ~ Although I didn't know where she was ~

I arrived at the place early. I walked down the stairs,remembering how did I break up with Hyosung. It hurt me again. I felt so guilty to her. How could I do that ? ~ Ah those antis made me to do wrong .. ~

I was going to turned around and walked up to see the scenery before going home,to prepare my comeback with SS501, when a voice made me froze. A familiar voice which I had been in my dream these days.

"Oppa..."

 

==========

Sorry because it's too short T__T I'll update ASAP!