PART 2 - HYOSUNG'S POV -

LET'S BREAK UP

"Let's break up.Let's stop seeing each other." He didn't look at me,and walked away. I froze,my mouth couldn't call his name. I couldn't ask him to comeback.

===

"Yeoboseyo?" "AH! Finally you hang your cell phone,unnie!!" Zinger's voice bumped out from the cellphone. "Wae?" "Where are you now? You're missing for 24 hours !! Do you know how are our feeling now ? Do you know how angry our boss to you?!" Sunhwa screamed. "Yah! Stop screaming! Please tell the boss if I need a holiday for a while." "Unnie." This time,JiEun speaking. "Ye?" "Shouldn't tomorrow your 2nd anniversary with that man ?" I giggled. "His name isn't "that man". His name is KYU JONG. And yep,tomorrow should be my 2nd anniversary if I didn't break up," "Ah unnie,please be careful ! We need to practice now!" Sunhwa replied back with hurry. "Yeah,practice well GIRLS!" "Okay unnie !! WE LOVE YOU!"

Ah those girls .. Always acted cheerfully when they know I'm in a problem. I was thinking about my life this late. How was my life when I was a new broken heart girl. I looked at the scenery outside the train's window,touched the window and let out a sigh. I felt that Kyu Jong oppa would be happy to write my name on it.Ouch,what was that?

The train has stopped. I went out and turned my head to the benches beside the railways. I needed to take a rest first before did a nostalgia. A very hurt nostalgia. But I couldn't handle myself since I really missed it. Ieven didn't realize when I went up to the train. I just realized what I had done when the girls called me. I saw the bench behind me. Did I just see Kyu Jong oppa there? ~ Ah,It wasn't real though.

I walked to a park,when I touched the swings,a memory came to me. We,Kyu Jong and I, was playing along here. We laughed together and he sat right beside me. We talked many things here.

"Oppa.. I have destroyed myself with coming here." I whisphered as I walked to a coffee shop. This coffee shop played an important role to me. Beside that place. I came in,read each messages on the wall. And there were several papers which hanging up. I sat and continued reading them. I could remember each detail when I was here with Kyu Jong oppa. He read stories to me,and hug me tight.

I took a pen and a paper,started writing my heart's feeling. And then.. I hung it. I sighed,I had to go to a nearer hotel,this trip spent too much energy.

---^---

I still had time before the evening came. I wanted to watch the scenery from the place Kyu Jong and I broke up. But, my manager called me to go back. I sighed,I had to miss the chance to see the scenery. Before I walked down,I saw a man,he wasn't move and looked so calm. He looked like Kyu Jong.. Without any warning, I let out a word which I had missed for months "Oppa.."

He turned his body and gasped when looked at me..

=======================================

@lonelygurl501 : You did ? >< ~ Omg ..

@pockyisawesome : Yep ! XD

@iitadikamassu   :  the antis had being so bad to him ? keke .. ~ Yep ..