Bumping Into Doors and Crashing into Exo

SNSD's New Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*WARNING* This chapter is super long so brace yourselves. Also, forget what I said about romance in next chapter.  After I do the chapter about her debuting and finishing the tour in Japan then it will start. Sorry readers! Forgive my laziness!

I blame le school. 

I was standing on stage for the first time and debuting finally. All of the members were dancing and singing their hearts' out. All was well until I slipped and fell, I was trying to get up but couldn't,

"You'll never be good enough to debut," a snide voice said. Before I could respond to it I was awakened by my alarm clock that just happens to wake me up at the best time.

After shaking myself out of that dream, I went to the bathroom, showered, changed, and put my hair into a braid to show off the ombre effect and headed for the living room.

Along the way let's just say I encountered a few problems.

Because of everybody in Girl's Generation is short that means the doors are also relatively low down....

Causing my to bump my forehead into every, single, door.

#tallpeopleproblems

Because of bumping my head so much my forehead was now quite red.

How did I avoid bumping my head for a whole entire day and had to go through it now?

I swear physics hates me...

After finally getting down stairs  I saw Sunny, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon preparing breakfast so I went to go help them with finishing it.

"Annyeong," I told them and slightly bowed to them before I started helping them.

We made a traditional western breakfast and made scrambled eggs, waffles, and bacon.

I swear I haven't eaten bacon since I was Boston.

It's sad...

GIMME THE BACON.

After everyone was awake we all sat down and ate. Most people that think that everyone in SNSD ate properly are wrong.

We ate like PIGS. You would think they haven't eaten in days.

"Should we start calling you the badass maknae now?" Sunny joked,"You are Show Me the Money."

"Yes, you are shall now be called 'the badass maknae'," Hyoyeon joined in.

Oh great now I have a nickname

"We should get ready for practice right now shouldn't we?" I didn't want any more nicknames to come so changing the subject is a must.

"Oh yeah! We don't want manager unnie to get mad at us!" Taeyeon replied. So after that, we all got up and got ready for rehearsal.

Because I didn't even bother to wear my contacts during, breakfast I had to take off my thick blocky Ray-Bans

and put on my contacts and got changed into comfortable pants and a t-shirt.

Once we left the dorm we got to our practice room in time to learn the entire choreography. Inside the practice room in the corner, there were heavy-heeled boots. Oh, don't tell me we have to wear them for performances and dance in, them! 

*sigh*

Our choreographer came in and told us to put on a pair of boots because we have to wear them for the music video and for every performance...

Just great!

After everyone was able to get a pair of shoes that fits them we started with the choreography and I soon learned that because I was new and specialized in dancing I was put in the front for like 75% of the song.

I don't have too much of a problem with this as long as I don't fall on my face basically being the clutz I am.

We went over the dance many times while dancing and fixed the mistakes our choreographer pointed out for us.

After practice, I had vocal lessons since I'm still a rookie and technically haven't debuted yet meaning I'm not cut as much slack as the rest of SNSD.

Thankfully my vocal teacher is Jonghyun of SHINee and he is the way I became friends with Key.
When I entered my voc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter