Photo shoots?! Modeling?! Choi Minho?!

SNSD's New Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After meeting Baekhyun and Lay, I finished up practicing "El Dorado" and went back to the dorm. To find a grinning Tiffany, which certainly made me suspicious.

"Jinhee-ahhhhhhh!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Oh dear god please don't tell me she wants me to give her more french lessons...

"Is there something you need," I drawled out hoping my unenthusiasm wouldn't damper her "happiness".

"Did you hear? A company wants you to model for them!" she was getting way to excited about this.

Wait........MODELING?!?

DOESN'T THAT MEAN I HAVE TO WEAR DRESSES AND STUFF?!

Modeling isn't my style.

As if she read my mind Tiffany told me, "It's more likely for you to gain popularity if you do something like this before you debut."

"Please at least consider it Jinhee," she pleaded.

Of course, because I've been hanging out with these type of people my heart eventually softened a little bit.

Finally giving in, "All right, I'll do it," I told her with a sigh.

Ok Jinhee what have you gotten yourself into?

..................................................

Of course, Tiffany never thought it would be important to tell me that I'm modeling for a company that makes formal attire (aka dresses) and that I would be modeling with a MALE MODEL.

Once I changed into something more presentable, she drove me to the location where the photo shoot will take place.

After we arrived at the large ballroom I was whisked away by stylists to do my hair and makeup.

I noticed that most of the stylists were eyeing the ombre I had gotten done (thanks to Sunny) just a few days ago.

Since the red part of the ombre wasn't permanent I agreed to have them take it out leaving my hair a medium-to-dark brown.

After changing my hair (once again) I got put into a sleeveless purple ball gown (thank goodness it wasn't strapless!) and many of the stylists started fussing with my hair and makeup until my hair  was put into a princess bun and my eyes were covered with heavy eye makeup. Since I was already pretty tall (and they probably didn't want me to be taller than the male model) and my dress was long enough to cover my feet, I thankfully didn't have to wear heels and got away with wearing the shoes I came in which, of course, were a pair of converse.

When I saw who I would be modeling with I didn't know whether to be surprised or angry.

Standing right there, where the male model is supposed to be standing, wearing a suit with a tie that matched the purple color of my dress,

was Choi Minho.

"I knew it! I knew it was either you or Key that would convince some company to ask me to model!" I told him.

It was true, though, for the past two years, Minho has been trying to make you model since apparently I have a "face that is perfect for modeling".

"At least now, Key-hyung owes me 50,000 won because I was able to make you do it first," he told me.

"I can't believe you guys bet on me," I said slightly pouting at the fact that he just manipulated me into modeling.

Before he could reply, the photographer came and made us get into our positions.

Since  we were wearing ballroom attire we were expected to ballroom dance.

Never in my life would I think I would have to thank my brother for making me attend those ballrooms dancing lessons when I was like 10.

The played soft music so we wouldn't just be randomly waltzing around the room without any sound. Of course, now and then you were both asked by the photographer to stop and look at the camera with whatever faces he asked. It certainly wasn't the hardest thing to do, and especially because I, at least, knew who I was dancing with.

After the photo shoot.  Somebody, I have no clue who brought food for everyone to eat.

I reached for a container of jjajangmyeon and noticed that someone else also reached for it.

"You still love jjajangmyeon, don't you?" I heard Minho say.

"Yeah, and I'm still able to eat a whole serving in two bites as usual," I replied, both of us laughing at the memory of 14-year-old me finishing my serving of jjajangmyeon in two bites and all of SHINee gawked at how such a small girl could eat so much.

The air suddenly got awkward until the photographer asked us if we wanted to see how the photoshoot turned out.

I was surprised at the person who seemed to be ballroom dancing with Minho, there is no way that's me.

She looks too...  Different.

After the photo shoot was over Minho and I went to one of the most discreet parts of town and got some bubble tea and hung out there. Of course, Minho still wore a disguise just in case some fan wanted to come into the part of town where only the ahjummas and ahjussi's are. I removed most of the makeup since it was very dramatic and heavy and probably draw attention if I kept it on.

Once we got to the bubble tea cafe we ordered our drinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter