Practice and Deadlines

SNSD's New Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After meeting up with the Monkey's, I went back to the dormitory and walked in and was greeted by Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon-- along with Sooyoung who came early to hang out at the dorm despite the fact that she doesn't live there anymore.

"Hey, Maknae!" Sooyoung called me,"Give me your number so you can be in the group chat we have on LINE!"

"Ok..." I awkwardly fumbled for my phone and gave it to her and she passed it to everyone so they could put their numbers in it.

"Ok, everybody! Get changed into something comfortable so we can go and get our music and lyrics for our comeback!" Taeyeon, our leader told us.

I went to my room and passed by tTiffany's room as she ruffled through her closet trying to find something to wear.

"Ummmm... Unnie?" I asked her, 

"Neh, what is it Jinhee?" 

"I was wondering what Taeyeon-unnie meant by 'comfortable'?" 

"Oh. She means something casual but nothing too casual, a t-shirt and jeans should be enough," she told me.

Hearing this, I grabbed a random t-shirt which happened to be an MIT t-shirt, which surprisingly still fits me and a pair of dark skinny jeans.

I also ran a brush through my hair to keep myself from looking too scruffy. 

Sehun's POV:

While the other derps (a.k.a. Exo) and I were walking to our practice room to practice for our comeback we saw the SNSD noona's and a girl that looked like Jinhee going over to one of the practice rooms.

"Hey Hyung," I asked nudging Chanyeol-hyung, "Isn't that Jinhee?" pointing at the mysterious girl.

"That is Jinhee," Chen hyung confirmed.

"W-what is she doing with the SNSD noonas?" Tao asked, suddenly becoming interested in our conversation.

"Aish what are you pabos doing outside the practice room!" Manager hyung yelled at us,

Jinhee's POV:

After everybody (finally) got out of the dorm and we took a short car ride to the SM building (the managers don't want to risk the public finding out that I'm joining the group and they also don't want all of SNSD to be mobbed by the battalion of fans that constantly wait outside of the SM building) we all walked to the recording studio and on the way there we saw EXO.

"Jinhee-ah," Taeyeon nudged me,"did you see?"

"See what?" What is she talking about?

"Half of the boys from Exo were looking at you!" she squealed. This girl squeals too much.

*sigh*

"What happened?" Tiffany asked after hearing Taeyeon squeal.

"Half of the Exo boys w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter