Chapter 2.

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sistar members were busy with the rehearsals, they did it really fast because they had also other special stages to perform. Hyorin and Bora went already off the stage after they were done.

Soyou had problems since she catched a cold, Dasom walked over and holded her hand. ‘’ Are you okay Unnie? '' Do you maybe want the skip the opening with other artists to rest? ‘’ They walked off then. ‘’ No thanks Dasom, I’m fine. Keep yourself in mind ‘’ Soyou replied as the Exo members came on. Dasom felt a bit shy while bowing. She looked backwards as she saw a guy who kept staring at her, she immediatly looked away. ‘’ Yah are you seriously going to flirt with your glances ? ‘’ As soyou said to her while she noticed it, teasing her a bit. Before Dasom could reply back, Hyorin and Bora came back waiting before the stage.

‘’ Who is flirting with who ? ‘’ Hyorin said with a confusing face. ‘’ Dasom with the Exo junior. ‘’

‘’ You know that’s dangerous right?.. don’t think about it if you want to stay safe Dasom. ‘’ Bora said and we walked up the stage and did the opening stage.

 

MEANWHILE EXO –

Exo was ready to go up after Sistar. While two members of Sistar came off the stage, you could notice Kai’s blank stare at Sistar. ‘’ Here is she again. ‘’ The thought of Kai drove him a bit crazy, he went up the stage and looked a bit back, stealing glances.

Dasom who was also looking back, they immediatly looked away after their eyes met for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter