Chapter 1.

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7:00 am in the morning, the day for golden disk awards where all the idols will perform and recieve their awards for the past year.

Dasom’s clock could be heard through the entire dorm, not wanting to wake up or shutting him down – She ignored it and tried to sleep further.

‘’ YAH DASOM SHUT IT DOWN!! ‘’ Bora yelled from the other room, Dasom stood up and shoot it down, as she stretches. ‘’ Yah wake up too!! It’s the golden disk awards today!! We need to have rehearsels at 10:00 am. Soyou ran fastly to the bathroom as she didn’t wanted to use the bathroom as the last one.

‘’ Just a little bit of sleep, I’m really tired….’’ Hyorin said while Bora tried to take her off the bed. ‘’ We need to goooo Hyo!! You can sleep further in the car.

Hyorin stood up and mumbles a bit. “ yah this is frustating ‘’.

Soyou went out the bathroom and Bora, Hyorin and Dasom needed to use the bathroom together since they didn’t had time left as they needed to be earlier there.

‘’ Unnie, do you know which groups will come? ‘’ Dasom asked while washing her face and brushing her hair on a fastly manner.

‘’ I guess Apink, 2ne1, Exo, bts, btob, shinee etc, just focus on our performances and we will also have special stages. ‘’ Hyorin said while she was done and ready to go. ‘’ LET’S GO GO GO!! ‘’

They all went into the car, ready to go to the rehearsels.

 

-Meanwhile EXO-

'' Is everyone ready? '' Suho shoute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter