Chapter 4.

First love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Dasom & Kai exchanged their numbers, they’ve been talking a bit about their busy life.

Weird enough, they both think the same way about life and the industry and they both are weird. They laugh about their own jokes.

 

DASOM POV  -

It was late afternoon and I sat on the couch who was by the window, I could see the great sunset over Korea.

I sighed a bit and looked through my phone. I looked at the chat from Kai and I started to smile immediatly. Now I think about it, I heard from Bomi that she heard asking Kai my age at the seoul awards music show since her table was right behind him.

I start to smile more while looking at the sunset.

Sudden I got a message and I looked at it, it was from Hyorin Unnie.

‘’ Ya Dasom-ah, next week is our concert right? Our manager said that we need to practice those days, he couldn’t get to you. ‘’

I smiled a bit because of how caring Hyorin unnie was.

‘’ Alright Unnie, thank you for letting me know. ‘’

I putted my phone away and walked away to make food, but I heard the sound of getting a message again.

‘’ Is Hyorin typing so fast? Aigoo.. ~ ‘’ I walked back and I saw it was from Kai. – I started to giggle a bit.

‘’ Hey, next week is our overdose comeback promotions so what do you think about hanging together with few others this days before I get busy? ‘’

I took a fastly  seat before finishing food, on the couch, typing fastly back.

‘’ Hii, it’s good but I can only hang out when I’m done for practicing for Sistar’s concert. If it’s okay ofcourse. We can go hanging out tomorrow but we need do it at a company with the others since dispatch are everywhere and fans can misunderstand it. ‘’

Now I said that, I’m afraid If my feelings get bigger after knowing him better since we are ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter