Chapter 29: The Practise Room

Saviour: Right Next to You

            “When’s the audition, again?” Eun Kyung asked as she watched her favourite boy gliding down the floor with his slick moves.

            “In a week.” Kiseop answered, breathless as he practiced his choreograph over and over again.

            Eun Kyung nods and stuffs a few chips into . She had been sitting at the back of the room watching Kiseop danced; pointing out his mistakes and occasionally adds in a few ideas she had in mind. She is after all a student in a college for music.

            “Dance with me.” Kiseop grinned as he stopped dancing and walked towards Eun Kyung, his arms out stretched.

            “Oh, don’t mind if I do. I’d blow you away with my moves, I tell you!” Eun Kyung teases Kiseop as she stood up on her own.

            Kiseop took his place in the middle of the room and Eun Kyung slides playfully next to him. She took a deep breath.

            “We do your choreography.” Eun Kyung said as Kiseop hit the ‘Play’ button on the remote and toss it aside.

            The music started playing as the two love birds started dancing side by side. A sudden burst of energy flood through the room as each showed the powerful moves of the dance routine. Their body flow brilliantly in sync despite Eun Kyung’s first time dancing it since she studied the dance from the back. Kiseop was astounded by his girl’s talent. Their every move filled with chemistry as their eyes met at the mirror. Kiseop smiled at his girl proudly. Eun Kyung sneered. The music ends and they end it impactful yet with grace.

            They were out of breath as they surrendered themselves to the floor trying to catch their breath. They were smiling as Kiseop turned his body to face Eun Kyung.

            “Is there anything else you cannot do?” Kiseop asked, still blown away by Eun Kyung’s dancing.

            “That’s the hardest I’ve ever dance since so long.” Eun Kyung huffed.

            “You did so well, Eun Kyung-ah.” Kiseop leans in to kiss her on the forehead.

            Eun Kyung giggled at the touch and laced her fingers with Kiseop.

            “I’ll be there to cheer for you.” Eun Kyung whispered as she kissed his knuckles.

            “You better.” Kiseop ruffled Eun Kyung’s hair and stood up making his way to the corner where his keyboard and microphone is.

            Eun Kyung made her way to the kitchen and poured out two glasses of drink and spams the glasses with loads of ice. Despite dancing for a short while, she is perspiring profusely.  

            When she returned to Kiseop’s practice room, she saw him behind his keyboard, singing, accompanied by the melody as his fingers danced around the keys of the keyboard. Beautiful, just beautiful.

            Eun Kyung stood by the door frame, admiring the spectacle in front of her. It’s not every day; Kiseop would show this serious side of him singing.  Eun Kyung closed her eyes as she listened to Kiseop’s voice melting her heart away.

            “Are your feet glued to the floor?” Kiseop teases Eun Kyung who stood frozen by the door with two mugs on each of her hands.

            “Wha- I was just appreciating your beautiful music.” Eun Kyung threw her words back coating the last two words with sarcasm as she walks in, handing Kiseop his drink.

            “Thanks.” Kiseop took a sip and puts the mug down.

            “Wait.” Eun Kyung said as she made her way to the guest room and brought in her guitar casing.

            “Let’s collaborate!” Eun Kyung said cheerfully as she took out her guitar, strumming a few chords them tuning whichever strings that needs to be tuned.

            “Are you showing off your talent to me now Park Eun Kyung?” Kiseop protested. Clearly, he has yet to get over the fact his girl is multi-talented, or just, musically inclined.

            “It’s called, helping you to practice.” Eun Kyung turned to Kiseop and stuck out her tongue.

            “Cute.” Kiseop blurted out, causing Eun Kyung to blush.

            “You start, I will follow along.” Eun Kyung smiled.

            With that, they spent the entire evening in the practise room, drowned in music.

_______________________

A/N: Whoa, two long chapters in a day. i feel rather accomplised. yay, its ending soon. i shall try to keep it within 35 chapters! :D yeah! im still deciding who shall be the protagonists for my next fan fiction. yes, i guess its gna be a U-KISS one! <3 yay! thnks, love y'all!