School Festival and His Sudden Visit

Speak Now!

[A/N]: Want some fact about me? Hmmm...well, I am a 15 years old kid who was destined to be with Do Kyungsoo. Just kidding. But sometimes jokes were half meant hihi. *smile* 

 

 

you POV

 

Today is just...another annoying day. OTL Im really tired of these heartbreaking dramas happening in my life. I thought I would dig my own grave. Eotteoke? I dont want to go to school. I dont want to see Baekhyun...

I went downstairs. Eomma’s not here. So now what should I eat? I thought. I picked Bacon and egg, im not quite the masochist in here but it reminds me of Baekhyun. I feel pity for him and to myself as well. What have I done to put up with these much? Im just loving a person, that’s all.  Its like I killed myself and that person’s feelings; him that is important to me. Seems that reality’s slapping me face to face to let go. I pretend that all of it was a dream, but what can I do? Its not a dream at all, nor a joke.

Do I really have to forget?

 

 


“I will paring you by two, ok?” said our teacher. Nobody reacted, its just a boring idea for them. Sehun’s not present today maybe i’ll message him later. I rested my chin on the top of my palm then sighed. To be honest, this generation right now about school, its not about learning anymore but about passing and saying we have to make it through weeks. Aside from those nonsense lessons, their also lazy (referring the teachers) How can we enjoy school if they themselves were not teaching properly?

“Byun Baekhyun and you My chin slid after hearing that, I nearly bumped it on the table. m-mwoh?...p-pardon?

Byun Baekhyun and you

Byun Baekhyun and you

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! I glanced at Baek and he’s not listening at all! Come on! Look at me you pabo Baek! Notice me just this ones!  

“S-Sunsaengnim? C-can I exchange----“ before i could raise my hand, she just shove my words off.

“You heard it clear right? No exchanging partners understand?!” EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! IM GOING CRAZY!!!!

“Listen. Our school’s festival is coming so we should team up to prepare. Those who i did not mentioned will be the planners for your section’s presentation. For those who i called for the pairing, come here” I casually walked towards our teacher and surprisingly Baekhyun distanced himself from me.

“ Line up here partner by partner” then we obeyed. My heart is thumping. *sigh* The teacher instructed of how we could managed the assign work for us.

“Byun Baekhyun and you hmmm...You’re assign for...the Haunted House”

“S-sunsaengnim? W-what did you say again?” said Baekhyun. Oh~ I can smell the excitement in here. Im dying to see this little poodle screaming for help kekekeke.

“I said, the both of you were assigned for patching up the Haunted House and also playing to be the ghost. Assemble your other classmates too so that your class’ Haunted House wouldn’t be boring. The more ghost we have, the highest points we’ll get."

P-pffffft HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA ni-nice, sunsaengnim. Pffffttt. This pabo beside me hates HAUNTED HOUSES. Good job. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

“Hahahaha---Pffft”

“Why are you laughing Ms. you

“N-nothing”

***

“So how should we start?” isn’t it kind of weird? I already pushed him away yet im approaching him right now. Aish i dont know anymore.

“Ah, we should make the whole room a bit gloomy. You have black curtains at home right? We’ll use that to prevent the sun ray to come in blah blah blah...” said Baekhyun without making eye contact with mine.

“Okay” I said.

So basically, its only me and him, here in the room. We waited all the students to leave. I thought we’ll never have interaction or so he will not agree to team up with me, but look at us now? Things seems pretty well between us, thanks to the school festival.

After setting up the planned Haunted House, we went home after, but as usual, he was with Taeyeon. We haven’t  cleared things up yet but im sure, everything will be back the way it was before. So for this time, I will be the best bestfriend he could ever have. I wont be sad when i see them together anymore, i wont cry like a baby anymore. I will change myself and will move on...

 

 

 

 “Hey! you can you get me some thumbtacks?”

“Oh sure thing” He can do such manly things perhaps.

“Here” i gave him the thumbtacks he’s requesting for but i didn’t see it coming, our hands......touched ASDJASFGASFKHASFKLHASF >///<

“Thanks”

The real Baekhyun is back, he’s being himself. As if nothing happened between us but, its fine for me. Days has passed and we’re still cool, some of our classmates helped us to finish decorating the Haunted House. Until the main event has finally came...

 


“Baekhyun! Why are you still in uniform?”

“Err...just give me three minutes” fufufu~ he’s nervous, i can see through him.

“Why? feeling scared hmm? If you’re really a ghost i bet some people would just laugh at you. A ghost? scared of dark? Pffft”

“Excuse me, you’re a ghost too. I might as well laugh at you right now. Your face was whiter than a flour’s hahaha” we should stay together like this, like the old times. How i wish to turn back time.

“Well....” He looked at me in the eyes. I can sense that he’s hiding something from me.

“Well? What?” im not feeling good in this.

“I’ve got something to tell you” his face became serious but i know.....he’s scared.

“Remember P-Park----“

“How’d you doin Byun Baekhyun?” the moment I heard that voice. My body seemed ruptured already. My eyes widened. I turned around and saw this man standing in front of me with a smirk on his face. I suddenly felt shivered and goose bumps running all over my body. A part of me wants to run. Im feeling...scared? but no, its not that. Im feeling kind of...Guilty.

Why is he here in my school? What is he plotting?

“and you nice seeing you again......” he leaned towards me then whispered the biggest secret i’ve always regretted for my whole life...that i was ones became his....

“....ex-fake-girlfriend” 

 

 

 

 

[a/n]: this story will be in semi hiatus for a while and dont expect a long update. Im really sorry for my grammatical errors im too lazy to fix them but i'll try hard to improve.