Her Turn To Cry

Speak Now!

Third Person’s POV

“I love you too” every people might cry in joy when they hear these words coming out from their loved ones especially by the time they confessed, but with HIS words, you knew that it’s not the declaration you wanted to hear, like a total wreck and a total kill for your entire arterial heart, well it’s not the words you assumed it to be.

“Who wouldn’t love their best friends? Only idiots will isn’t it?” you already knew in the first place that he’ll just misinterpret everything even your confession.

“ah y-yeah. Best friends. Hehe.” You awkwardly laughed. And there it goes, your fake smile with your cute eye smile.

“Why so cute? Aish you’re really a wrecking ball in my heart. Well thanks for loving me. I will love you too best friend.”  The words were too sharp to assassinate you right here right now.

“Yeah me too” and a disappointed expression has plastered in your face. Your effort was a waste, you even waste your time. You feel like sulking all day long. It’s a weird sad feeling unlike the feeling of rejection. It’s much hurting you.

“You’re so sweet” and there he back hugged you. You jolt in surprise but gloomy aura dominated you.

“Yeah right” you rolled your eyes without him knowing. You’re kind of pissed but because he back hugged you, the supposed anger you should feel was decreasing. Then in just a short time, he’s the first one who released from the hug. 

“Well then, I’ll get going. Taeyeon’s waiting. Bye~” he ran in a dash as he said earlier, a dashing Byun Baekhyun entering the canteen.

I guess, I’ll just love someone new instead of him.

When you thought those words, you saw Sehun exited from the boy’s comfort room. His bangs were waxed up, he’s not wearing glasses anymore and when you looked at your surroundings, you caught some schoolmates, deeply staring at Sehun and there you did not noticed that he’s striding towards your direction. WHOA! If he only did that before then right now, he’s popular especially to the girls. You thought.

“Aegiya!” Sehun called. You looked at your left and right direction but no one’s there, you pointed yourself and he only nodded as to refer for you to believe that it’s you he called out. Before you could protest, he was already resting his arms at the top of your head. Its not sweet at all but he, himself believed that its romantic. His style was way too far from normal right? So you understand that he also know nothing about love.

You heard some of the students chattering and gossiping while the others were gaping in at the both of you. You knew that Sehun’s extraordinarily gorgeous and so you should know your limits that you’re not that beautiful to be paired up, you’ll only get bashers and haters if you’re with him but for some reason, you still love Baekhyun and the fact that you got rejected because of its dang misinterpretation so you felt nothing when Sehun called you Aegiya. It’s not easy to move on you know? And the hurtful truth that you’re not popular, not even an inch like Suho. So be prepared if one day you become popular—popular of being bullied.

“Sehun, everyone’s staring! We should get going or else, tomatoes might fall from heaven towards us.” You whispered. But nevertheless he seemed not bothering to run away. You have no choice but to grab his hand. You stepped your one foot to load yourself but when the moment you posed yourself to run, someone blocked yours and Sehun’s way. But instead of yelling at you, they seemed to happily approached the both of you and asked.

“Are you two in a relationship?” one of the girls said. You’re actually suffocating because of the sudden question and the sight of the girls around scared the hell out of you. You saw this scene from a drama. At first, they will ask the girl protagonist or even be friend her, then they will approach her because they knew that she’s close with the gorgeous man which is usually the paired up partner for the protagonist then when she act cold towards them they will bully her then the gorgeous man in a white horse will rescue the protagonist.

“Ah, we’re not” when Sehun answered the question, it snapped you out from daydreaming. You slightly frowned then let out a pout. You don’t even know why you felt a pang in your heart but also felt a bit at eased.

“Y-Yeah, he’s right, we’re just---“ you’re words were an evidence of agreeing but Sehun cut you off.

“We’re not in a relationship YET. I’m still planning to court her” you looked at the girls and they were totally in state of shock but no trace of being jealous or planning to let out some harsh words, rather, their face drawn a smile on their mouth with a mix of fluttering heart and an “AYEEEE” has escaped from their mouth as a teased. You began to wonder why they didn’t unapproved you.

“U-umm? So w-what’s your name miss?” someone asked. You smiled at that person and calmly told your full name.

“Then, who’s this hot guy?” you could tell that their eyes were sparkling and has hearts on it but you’re still bothered if you’re allowed to tell them the name of the gorgeous man beside you.

“A-ahmm—“ Your eyes can’t look straight at them instead you just bent down your head while thinking.

“Oh Sehun” Sehun retorted and everyone gasped in horror, unbelievably speechless. You’re sure they did not assumed that the simple unpopular nerd they usually see with a gloomy aura is a true flower boy and just disguising himself to avoid people and avoid popularity.

“Wae?” he asked and they’re still like O______________________O

 “You’re done interviewing us? Then we’ll leave now” as an exit, he winked at them. Oh my, did he really did that? Please, don’t turn Sehun in to a playboy!

*le insert jongin's HEY~PLAYBOY~ y tone here*

He grabbed your hand and the two of you escaped. You should’ve done that a while ago. You thought. The both of you ran in a fastest speed until you found a peaceful place. It’s the soccer field—well not in the center but on the corner,  where the school’s big tree was. When you’re assured that no one’s around, you and Sehun sat under the tree and a fresh air waved. At this hour, soccer field is not available, only when practice time it is. 

The both of you were panting and catching up your breaths. “H-Hey, you-you’re fast in r-r-running” he said but you didn’t respond on his compliment instead, you huffed a long sigh and changed its topic. “Why did you do that? Telling them that you’re planning on courting me, and even called me aegiya in public?! What have you done to the real Oh Sehun? Give me back my buddy!” You yelled. He beamed a grin and you respond a glare at him.

“I take back what I said before. Confession’s not enough, I will prove that Im deserving! Its either you’ll say yes or you’ll agree. All of the above means you’re okay with me, you have no choice but to let me court you” you gasped and you’re blood’s boiling through your nerves. He did not even thought about your feelings. He even said before that he’s not asking you to like him back, he just want you to acknowledge his feelings. But it seems like he’s changing his words and that’s what you’re angry for. “Hey! The hell’s your problem?! Don’t just decide by your own without the person’s permission!”

“That’s why I said you have no choice but to let me court you! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!” and that’s the first time he yelled at you. It’s unusual for him to fought back and that also shocked him. Inside his head, he wants to say sorry but its too late because you’re now running from him. His own feet ran by itself to chase you out and so the both of you looks like playing.

“Why are you doing this?” you asked while running. He’s now catching up but because you’re fast, he can’t seem to grab you out.

“To help you!” he’s huffing.

“Help me? Help me for what?” and there you stopped to face him, curious of what he said.

“To forget about Baekhyun!” your heart stopped like your whole world’s currently in break out. You blinked a couple of times and thought What does he know? He is leaning towards you and the next thing he did made you gasped in surprise. He hugged you tight as if he’s not seeing you in a year and a lover who misses you. His forehead was touching your skin until you felt a liquid and you knew that its scrolling down from his cheeks and it touched your shoulders. By that, you can tell that he’s crying and that has clutched your emotion. You felt your eyes wants to cry too and so your vision became blurry and a sudden plodding tears are streaming down on your cheeks. And now, you’re crying too. Even though crying was not Sehun’s thing and it un-cools him, he’s sobbing hard like a girl from a heartbreak. When you calmed yourself, you pat his back and said

“W-Why are you crying?” you heard him sniffed “You’re also crying” you chuckled as you wiped out your tears. You held his shoulders as to let you off from the hug then faced him with a smile. “Men don’t cry easily, so why are you crying?” You wiped his tears and it made him blush. “And you’re also blushing! Are you really a man? Or are you a girl at heart?” you laughed because of the sudden tease you said.

“Want me to prove that I’m straight?” he playfully smirked, now you're relieved that he stopped crying. But, its cautious right now and a real dangerous scene. You’re matching  your own story to some dramas you’ve watched. This is when the girl protagonist partner ‘gay’ and the male protagonist got pissed off then he suddenly kissed the girl.

“N-No thanks” you said. The awkward silence dominated the place but Sehun broke it.

“As I was entering the school’s gate, i went at the back of the school’s building and there I saw you and Baekhyun and i heard your confession, he’s so dumb that he even misinterpret your confession, its like he did not accept your feelings. A sudden idea popped in my head. I immediately ran to the boy’s comfort room, fix myself and taada---well the truth is, I knew that you’re in love with Baekhyun. Someone told me.”

“Who?!” your hollered, SO SOMEONE FOUND OUT MY SECRET?! WHO THE HELL IS THAT PERSON!

“Its just a friend of mine, he’s studying in Pennsylvania. He told me that he’s your classmate in kindergarten”

“W-what is his name?” you feel like edgy. Your eyes were wide like an owl. You can hear the sound of your heartbeat.

“Park Chanyeol”

Sfx: bang

You feel frightened and scared when you heard that name. It reminds you of the past and the way he made your life miserable. You're pretty relieved when you heard the news of him studying abroad but it feels like a puzzle piece that was completely made was gradually losing its every part, like you saw Sunhi, one of your friend from the past that has connection with Chanyeol. You dont want to elaborate each bad moment you've dug in to your history but it seems like they're hunting you. 

“P-P-Park Chanyeol is your friend?!”

“Yes. What’s the matter?” he asked but instead of answering him, you quickly turned your back at him to escape. You reached the school building but as you run through the hallway, someone grabbed your wrist. You spin your head and saw this guy sweating like you do. Only you knew it was Baekhyun.

“W-what was that thing all about?!” you know his angry and that confused you. You remembered the scene earlier and that made you boiled in anger too.

“What?” you coldly said as you aggressively snatched your arm back and hissed in irritation.

“That ‘aegiya’ thing with Oh Sehun, so you’re dating him already? Why didn’t you tell me?! I’m your best friend but it feels like you’re not trusting me. Am i a stranger? We belong since kindergarten for pete’s sake!” he calmly yet annoyed said. His words deepened your wounded heart and you also heard the word you really hate, the BESTFRIEND thing with his damn misinterpretation AGAIN.

“Oh is that so? A best friend it is huh?! HUH?! BYUN BAEKHYUN! Since then I don’t see you as a FRIEND! Oh scratch that I mean your bullsh*t BESTFRIEND! You don’t know what I feel! You don’t know about me! You don’t know anything! You’re just a big dumb hoe that misunderstand and misinterpret everything! Can you just walk away from my life?! Don’t you dare show your eff*n face! I feel like puking. I don’t need you anymore!” you did not noticed that tears were streaming like a river from your eyes and your sobbing sound filled the whole place. Because of your mixed emotions, you spoke the words every people would be felt misdemeanour to. You wiped your tears but its still streaming down, its like you can manage to put a water to an empty pool by the used of your tears. The pictures of Taeyeon and Baekhyun together were playing inside of your head and that pushed you more to cry harder. You loved him more than you love food and it hurts you more that he cant even feel love for you in a romantic way.

 “W-well sorry for being dumb to not notice that you don’t need me anymore. You may live your life to the fullest without me now. You’re free. I won’t ever let you see me again. This is hard for me b-but okay, G-Goodbye. I hope you’ll have a good start with Sehun. I hope he’ll take care of you. I hope he’ll be a good boyfriend. Farewell you I love you...” It’s because of the fact that Baekhyun's really pushing the BEST FRIEND so you said those words. And now he’s saying I Love You without the best friend word really did broke your heart in just a second. You saw his broad back facing you, you felt a pang in your heart, you didn’t mean to hurt him. You felt a liquid dropped from above, figured out it was to rain. Seems like your comrade for today is the rain, even if you cry and lots of tears would deliberately come out from yours, no one can notice its every drops.

I cried two times today, but the pain I feel to express was not enough. 

 

 

[A/N]: Sorry if this story is kind of chaotic and has wrong grammars with lame updates. Im really sorry for that.