Watch Out

Watch Out

 

 

                                       

 -C H A P T E R   O N E-

 

             

 

I was woken up by the sun ray that somehow find it's way through my bedroom curtains. I frown at the light that
pierce into my eyes when I open them. I groaned and cover myself with blankets, preventing the lights to disturb my beauty sleep. I was about to drift off to sleep when my phone vibrates under my pillow. I sigh before slowly sitting up on my bed and stretched myself. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and look around for a bit. I throw the pillow aside, and grab my phone. I blinked several times before reading the new text I received.

 

 

From: Diva
Time: 08:10 AM
Message: Hey Jae, where are you?

 

 

I rolled my eyes and my fingers quickly dance on the keys.

 

 

To: Diva
Time: 08:13 AM
Message: Hunting mammoth. Wanna join?

 

 

I carelessly throw my phone on the bed and get out of my room. I grab my toiletries and made my way to the bathroom. I took a shower, enjoying the feeling of the lukewarm water on my exposed skin for a few minutes before stepping out of the stall and getting myself dressed. I took my steps to the bedroom and started cleaning the mess I've made; blankets and pillows all over the floor. When I've finished cleaning up, I hopped on my bed and search for my phone. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when I see 3 new text messages. I open the first text.

 

 

From: Diva
Time: 08:20 AM
Message: Sorry, I don't waste my time hunting extinct species. So, I asume you're at home now huh? Come over to my place! Your parents isn't back yet right?

 

 

I thought for a moment before replying the text.

 

 

To: Dumb Diva
Time: 08:49 AM
Message: You know I've got to look after that little devil. .

 

 

I touched the send key and proceed to the next text. I was about to touched the open key when an unexpected presence stopped my actions. I rolled my eyes when I hear the whining sounds coming from the other. 

 

Speaking of the little devil. . .

 

"What do you want, JunnHong-ah."

"Where's breakfast? I'm starving!." He whines.

"I'll make it in a few minutes."

"I want breakfast now!."

"I'm the one who's making breakfast so deal with it!." I get out of my bed and ushered him away and close the door. I made my way to my bed and heard a mumbling noise outside that sounds like 'You lazy bum! No wonder you don't have any girlfriends~.'

 

That little prick. I ignore him and take my phone again. I press the open button and gasp when I read the sender name.

 

 

From: Dae Dae <3
Time: 08:34 AM
Message: Hi Jae. .

 

 

I stared at the screen for a few moments. I shake my heads and blinked my eyes like crazy. Unconciously, the corner of my mouth curled upwards and I can't help but feel the need to squeals. I quickly open the next text, hoping it was from him.

 

 

From: Dae Dae <3
Time: 08:35 AM
Message: I heard from my mom that ur parents are gone for business trip, so I just wanna check if u're okay. Being alone I mean.

 

 

I feel the butterfly invading the pit of my stomach and happily squeal while imagining they're making party in there with rainbows and unicorns. I snap. Ew, that sounds gayI clear my throats and typed a message. 

 

 

To: Dae Dae <3
Time: 08:51 AM
Message: Sorry for the late reply. Got uhh, somethin' to do. :) I'm okay. Besides, I'm not alone since I got 
JunHong here.

 

 

I smiled and rolled on my bed like a retard person. I smile so wide it make my cheeks hurt. But my happy moments was destroyed by a loud banging on my bedroom door. I groaned.

Must take a note to never mention his name in a text message again. I grumpily open the door and walk pass him. I made my way to the kitchen.

 

"Where are you going?."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Making breakfast for you, what else?."

"No need. DaeHyun hyung already made the breakfast." He skipped to the living room and my eyes followed his figure until it disappear from my sight. DaeHyun? Breakfast? I widened my eyes when I realise something. I quickly take my steps to the living room and stopped almost immediately. I looked at the empty plates and cups on the coffee table and looked up to meet the man in the eyes. I gawked at him. He chuckles.

 

"Got something to do huh?." He smirk.

I cough awkwardly and made a blank face. "How long have you been here?."

"Long enough to hear you squealing."

I blushed. Oh crap, what do I do with my life now. .

He chuckles at my expression. "JunHong knock on my door a while ago and complaining about you not making breakfast for him. So, I've decided to be a deary and make him some food.He smiled.

I'm feeling so embarassed I can't even look at his face. "You should't have, though. I was about to make him breakfast anyway." I spoke slowly and fidgeted with my long-sleeve shirt. My gaze fell down on the floor to hide the obvious pink tint on my cheeks. I mentally slapped myself. That prick is so dead! I'm going to throw him off the bridge and make the sharks ea-

"Well, JunHong is like brother to me. And I don't mind making breakfast for him. I was planning to come here anyway." He said casually. He stood up and walk towards my direction. My heart was beating like crazy and I force myself to put an expresionless face. He stop when he was just inches away from my face. Since my eyes were on the floor earlier, I have no choice than to look at his muscular chest. I gulped.

He bent down slightly to met me in eye-level.

 

"Go clean this up you lazy ."

 

With that, he walked passed me and went to my bedroom. The hell?

 

I grunted and followed him to my bedroom. When I was standing at the door, I looked at the man who was observing my room like some kind of an officer or something.

 

"What are you doing in my room? Don't you have any manners at all? Plus, you came here uninvited. Seriously Dae."

He ignored me. He.ing.Ignored.Me! I frown at him who was back facing me. I huffed and muttered. "Yeah right, don't mind me, do as you please."
 

 

It's not like it's DaeHyun's first time coming to my house. Hell, he came here every chance he got, which I'm not complaining at all. But he rarely invaded my bedroom. That's why I got suspicious when he entered my room just now. I don't know why but I got a funny feeling about this.
 

I shrugged off the thought and went to the living room. I sigh when I look at the mess they created. I collected the dirty plates and cups and brought them to the kitchen sink. I pulled up my sleeves shirt and wear an apron. I started doing the dishes peacefully and humming some random tunes. But the silence really get me uncomfortable. Where is JunHong anyway? Usually he will bug me whenever I do the dishes.
 

I finished the dishes quickly and walk to the living room. I frown in confusion when I see no sign of living there and I look around a bit. Then, I remember something. Oh yeah, DaeHyun is upstairs. Maybe he had JunHong with him. I don't know why but I walk rather slowly upstairs. What was he doing in my room anyway?
 

I narrowed my eyebrows when I saw my bedroom door is closed. I don't remember it being close when I go downstairs. I walk closer to my bedroom door and leaned in slightly. I don't really hear anything so I decide to knock on the door. But then, I thought, this is my room, why do I even have to knock on it? So, without no care at all, I open the door and barged in.
 

The shock was evident on his face when I barged in like that.

 

"Hey! Don't you ever heard of knocking?."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Excuse you, this is my room. I can do whatever I want whenever I want!."

 

DaeHyun was currently lying on his stomach on my bed. He looks like he was doing something before. 

 

"What are you doing?."

He frown. "Doing what?."

I hopped on my bed and lied on my back beside him. "You stay in my room for like 15 minutes. You must be doing something."

He looks down at me for a moment, before his mouth suddenly curled up into a smirk. "I don't know. You tell me."

I frown. "What?."

"You must be doing something in your room before I came, right?"

Whut- I scoffed. "Did you just reverse my question? You bastard, really. What, this is my room, of course I'll be doing something here all the time. I mean, you have no right to-"
 

 

Wait.
 

 

A.
 

 

Minute.
 

 

I blink.
 

 

I slowly observe his face. I can feel all the hairs on my body began to stands up when I saw that he is smirking. Oh no, that smirks! This is not good. . I tried to read whatever it is on his freaking mind, but he hold an expression that I couldn't misinterpret. Just what did he knows that I don't?

 

 

"DaeHyun, you're scaring me."
 

 

If anything, his smirks grows even wider. I flinch. He chuckles at my reaction and ruffled my hair a bit. I want to slapped his hand away but I was taken aback when he suddenly caught my wrist and pinned it down. 
 

 

"What are you doin-" My breath hitched when he suddenly leaned down. Our face are so close it makes our nose bumped with each other. I quickly shut my mouth and swallowed all the things I wanted to say. My heart began to speed up when I realised he'd been eyeing my lips. I don't know where to look or how to act at this point, so I decided to wait for his next move. I don't know how but I caught myself staring at his thick, luscious lips. I swallowed the invisible lump on my throat and unconciusly my lips. Oh god, he's so breathtaking. I wonder how it feels like to have those thick lips wrapped around my- My face heat up when an inappropriate thought came across my mind.

I groaned and quickly pushed him away. I glare at him. "DaeHyun. Wha-" Without warning, he caught both of my wrist and pinned it down. The next thing I know, he was already on top of me. I was too startled by the sudden action that I feel my body goes numb. I didn't even realised I've been holding my breath this whole time. We stay like that for what feels like eternity until he broke the silence. 
 

 

 

"Jae.  ." He whispered.
 

 

 

I gasp when I feel his hot breath brushed against my lips.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Watch out."

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, the first chapter is up! Lol, this is crappy, I tell you. Don't expect much though, this is a story
I wrote for fun. I haven't write anything for ages, God I swear I'm getting 'rusty'. Well, be prepared
for the next update because I'm gonna post it real soon. Like, next week maybe?

 

Maybe.

 

Luls.