Chapter 4

Perfectly Imperfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The A Pink members looked out of the window was they saw Chorong and Taeyang hug. 

"Omo! They are so cute! Why am I so jealous!!" Bomi said screaming. 

"I want a boyfriend now!" Namjoo said. 

"Yah she saw us just now!" Naeun said. All the Apink members quickly hid and left the window. 

 

Chorong looked at the window and turned back to Taeyang. 

"It looks like we have a few lurkers," Chorong said as she pointed towards the window. Taeyang looked up and smiled. 

"Should we make them more jealous?" Taeyang asked cutely. 

"Hmm?" Chorong said with a confused look. Taeyang smiled and went in to kiss her. Chorong became surprised, but she then kissed him back. The Apink members started screaming like crazy that a neighbors started knocking on the wall. 

"Ill see you tomorrow okay?" Taeyang said with a smile. Chorong then felt shy and couldn't hold in her smile. 

"Neh oppa."

 

Taeyang walked her to the lobby and left in his car. He had some things to finish at YG so they could not hang together in his apartment despite them being within floors of each other. Chorong made her way back to the apartment. When she opened the door the Apink members were there waiting for her.

"Yah Unnie! So you guys are for real now right!" Bomi shouted happily. 

"Aniya. I don't know what you guys are talking about!" Chorong said smiling trying to defend herself. 

"Unnie! You're so lucky!" Hayoung said. 

"Yeah I know," Chorong said. Even though she said this just now she was still confused. Taeyang did kiss her, but they never declared each other as a couple. 'I'm not sure yet' Chorong thought to herself. 

"Anyway guys I know we are all happy for them but we need to get some sleep. We have to wake up really early tomorrow," Eunji said seriously. 

"Yes mother!" Namjoo said jokingly. 

 

Taeyang drove back to the studio to get somethings finished. He himself could not help but smile because he kissed Chorong. He really liked her and continued thinking about her until he reached the YG building. 

 

"Look who's back!" Teddy said out loud as Taeyang came into the recording room. GD, Teddy, and Seungri were in the room.

"Wassup guys," Taeyang said with a smile.

"What took you so long to get back. Your apartment complex is like right there," GD said with a snicker. 

"I stayed back with Chorong for a few minutes," Taeyang said. "I really li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter