Chapter 3

Perfectly Imperfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YG Entertainment

It was getting late, but Taeyang continued to stay in the YG studo to work on his album. He has been spending hours and hours on this album and therefore has not texted Chorong in a while. He was oblivious to the fact that APink would visit YG today. As the time continued to pass, he grew tired and decided to rest his head on the desk. 

"Annyeong Youngbae oppa," a voice said. Taeyang thought he heard the voice of Chorong, but why would she be here late in the hour. Why would she be here in the first place? Taeyang slowly lifted is head turned it towards the entrance to find Chorong. 

"Oh Chorong-ah, what are you doing here?" Taeyang said with a surprised he look. He then proceeded to stand up to greet her. 

"Oppa, Seungri sunbaenim invited Apink here today, but then he told me to come up here," Chorong said. 

"Ah chincha? Taeyang asked. "Where is everyone else?"

"I don't know they went somewhere else," Chorong said. 

"Ah. Anyway just stay with me here for a while. Im kinda alone here," Taeyang said with a smile. 

"Ah neh oppa," Chorong said. 

"Come over and sit here," Taeyang said then led her towards the computer. 

"Wah oppa. I only saw this place on tv. I can't believe I am actually here," Chorong said. 

"This place is where all artists under YG record their music. I've been spending so much time in trying to finish this album," Taeyang said. 

"Yeah I heard you were going to release an album. I was disappointed when you only released Ringa Linga. Not that it was bad, I liked it, but I was expecting an album," Chorong said. 

"Yeah I know, but everytime I think that the album is ready, I start to feel insecure and I don't think that the album is at its best yet," Taeyang said. 

"Of course, its because your a perfectionist oppa," Chorong said with a smile. 

"Aniya. Anyway you wanna have a listen?" Taeyang asked. 

"Oh is that fine??" Chorong asked excitedly. 

"Yeah you will be the third person to listen to it after Teddy and Jiyongie. YG hasn't even listened to it yet," Taeyang said. 

"A cheongaml yo?" Chorong said. 

"Okay I am about to play it," Taeyang said. He clicked on the computer and eyes, nose lips started playing. Chorong listened to it deeply, getting a sense of his voice, lyrics, and music. When it finished Chorong was just amazed. 

"Wah oppa that was really good. But the lyrics.." Chorong said. 

"I haven't revealed this to the public yet but I have been dating this girl. I really truly loved her, but she recently broke up with me. Taeyang didn't realize that he started voicing out his feelings to Chorong. Chorong just sat there and listened. He told the whole story until when they broke up.

"Im sorry that I made you listen to all of that," Taeyang said. He couldn't look at Chorong in the eyes because he realized that he told his whole story. Chorong just shook her head. 

"Aniya oppa, gwenchana," Chorong said. She stood up and and took Taeyang's and so he can stand up to. Then she gave him a deep hug. Taeyang was taken aback by this sudden action by Chorong, but appreciated it. 

"Gomawo Chorong-ah," Taeyang said. 

"Aniya oppa," Chorong said. "Im happy you were able to open up to me." 

"You gotta tell me stuff about you now," Taeyang said with a smile.

"Andwae! Shiro," Chorong insisted. 

"Wae~this isn't a one sided relationship," Taeyang said jokingly. 

"Andwae I won't," Chorong said and crossed her arms. 

"Your cute you know that right?" Taeyang said with a smile. Chorong then blushed and hid her face. "Come on, lets go meet the others." 

Taeyang and Chorong made their way down to the chill room. There, it was Apink 2ne1 and Seungri. 

"There they are," Seungri said with a wide grin. 

"Bwoh-yah what are you guys thinking," taeyang said. 

"Nothing Youngbae-ah" Bom said with a snicker. 

"Wah, you guys too!" Chorong said pointing at the Apink members making faces at them. 

"Anyway now that we are all here, lets just get to know each other," CL said. 

"Jiyong and Seunghyun hyung are on their way here right now," taeyang said. 

"Its a pity that Daesung oppa cant make it here. He loves Apink too," CL said. 

"Wae? Where is Daesung sunbaenim?" Hayoung asked. 

"He's working hard in Japan right now," Taeyang mentioned. 

"Im a huge fan of Daesung sunbaenim," Namjoo said and the Apink members agreed. 

"Neh he is very funny and he sings really well to," Bomi said. 

"Wah I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter