Chapter 1

Perfectly Imperfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He never saw it coming. 

Oppa, mianhae. I couldn't take any of this anymore. I'm sorry we had to end like this..

 

Taeyang recieved this text right after his recent girlfriend called him over. They have been dating for a good eight months now, but she could't handle the pressure of dating someone as big as Taeyang. She wanted to go out and have a normal relationship. She wanted to be able to brag to her friends and family about her boyfriend. However, she couldn't. 

"Youngbae oppa, my intention was never to hurt you. But while you were away, I felt neglected oppa. I wanna love you, but you're always away! What can I do?" she said. Tears formed in her eyes. Taeyang's eyes turned red. 

"What was I supposed to do Yeon-ha? Why are you doing this to me?" Taeyang pleaded, tears coming down. 

"Im sorry Youngbae oppa," Lee Yeon-ha, Taeyang's soon to be ex girlfriend replied. "I want to be loved I can't handle a long distance relationship." She took Taeyang's hand, lightly squeezed it and slowly walked away crying. Taeyang couldn't move and just sat there hands to his face. It was 11pm so no one was in the park but him. 

He just broke up with his girlfriend that he truly loved and found out that we was being cheated on while he was away. After 20 minutes of sitting there and gathering himself, he made his way to his apartment complex. 

 

Taeyang ignored the text that he recieved from his ex-girlfriend. "I guess its time to move on. 

 

YG Entertainment

Taeyang was in the recording studio along with Teddy and G-Dragon. The usual three. 

"Youngbae-ah, I'm really sorry about your breakup with Yeon-ha. I know you loved her, but I'm gonna but honest," Teddy said. "You put together a really good song. Your expressions and voice when singing this are really genuinine." 

"Chincha? This song was from my heart hyung. I don't think I want to perform and release this album though," Taeyang said eyes down.

"Wae Youngbae-ah! Are you crazy! Four long years of working on this and you suddenly wanna gie it up?" GD said frustrated.

"Its not that easy Jiyong-ah. I just broke up with my girlfriend and I feel terrible. I can't go out feeling like this," Taeyang replied.

"I understand," Teddy said. "You should move on and find another girl. One who can make you happy Youngbae-ah."

"Neh hyung. I really need to." 

 

 

Taeyang and Seungri + Apink Apartment

Seungri made his way into the elevator going up to the 14th floor where lived. Taeyang lived on the 16th floor, while Apink lived on the 19th floor. When he entered the elevator it was about to close when sudenly he heard a voice shouting.

"Wait! Open the elevator!" A woman's voice shouted. Seungri quickly clicked the open button to find out it was none other than Apink's Bomi. 

"Oh Mai God!" Seungri shouted surprised. Bomi looked up surprised than started laughing. 

"Sunbaenim annyeonghaseyo," Bomi said. She was also shocked as well to find a big star like Seungri to be in this apartment complex.

"Bomi-ssi! I didn't know you lived here!" Seungri exclaimed. 

"Neh, all of us Apink lice here. I didn't know that you lived here though. I only say Taeyang sunbaenim walk out of the apartment one time," Bomi said.

"Ah yeah I live here as well and Youngbae hyung lives in his own apartment room here. Waah, Apink member is in front of me!" Seungri said. 

"Aniya, I should be saying that. Bigbang is really something and all of us in Apink are huge fans. I really want to meet you guys," Bomi said. 

The elevator stopped at the 16th floor. Seungri decided to invite the Apink members to YG. 

"Bomi-ssi, how about Apink come over to YG sometime? Honestly, It will be nice for both Apink as well as YG. We have alot of people who are fans of you guys," Seungri said. 

"Cheongmal-yo? Waaah~~ that would be great!" Bomi shouted excitedly. 

"Lets exchange phone numbers so I can plan this out," Seungri said. 

"Okay!"

 

Apink Apartment

"Guys! I got something exciting to tell you guys!" Bomi shouted. 

"Wae Unnie?" Naeun asked.

"I met Seungri Sunbaenim in the elevator just now," Bomi started. 

"Bwoh!" everyone shouted surprised. 

"Seungri Sunbaenim lives here too?" Hayoung asked. 

"Neh, but wait thats not the best part," Bomi shouted over the rest. "I got his number, but he is inviting us to go to YG Entertainment!" 

"Waaahh NO way!" Eunji shouted. 

"Hahaha Eunji-ah, now you can meet your beloved Seungyoonie,"  Chorong teased. 

"Yah! Unnie! Stahppp!" Eunji said blushing. 

"Woah she's blushing!" Bomi teased back. 

"Wait so are we really visiting YG? Wah Im a huge fan and always wanted to go there," Namjoo said. 

"Neh, Seungri sunbaenim is going to text me back. I can't wait!" Bomi shouted. 

 

Taeyang drove back home from YG Ent after having a meeting with Yang Hyun Suk talking about his album. Taeyang had the songs all set, but his heart wasn't ready to release it because of his feelings with his current life and ex-girlfriend. YG encouraged him to rethink about all of this because his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter