Chapter 2

Roommates?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Baekhyun hung up the phone, he looked down at his coffee mug filled with cereal. "At least I'll be able to actually eat cereal in a bowl now." He said to himself, smiling. He had only lived in the beautiful home for two days, but silence isn't something he's good with. Luckily, he was going to have Chanyeol in the house now, and it would never be quiet again because of the pure happiness his red headed best friend seems to exude 24/7.

As Baekhyun was at the counter, washing out the coffee mug and putting it back on a shelf, he heard the doorbell ring. Walking over to the front door, he smiled when he saw Chanyeol standing in the doorway.

Chanyeol always looked good, and Baekhyun would openly admit that to anyone. The taller male had always been stylish and he appreciated that about him. Chanyeol must've gotten off work awhile ago, because he was in a graphic tshirt that Baekhyun almost thought was a little too tight because he was nearly distracted by Chanyeol's arms. "Hey, welcome home~" Baekhyun joked and Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Really Baek?" This made Baekhyun laugh and he led the boy inside their home.

"Now, where are these plates you've been having so much trouble with??" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun once they were in the kitchen. The shorter of the two slightly blushed, and pointed to the top of the cabinet. "Alright," Chanyeol said, bending down. Baekhyun looked at him confused. "Chanyeol?" "Come on, Baek." Chanyeol insisted. "I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at Chanyeol." Baekhyun said. Why the hell was Chanyeol bending down?

"Get on my shoulders and I will help you reach the plates, you idiot." Baekhyun wanted to face palm himself. Of course Chanyeol was going to help him get the plates down. Carefully, Baekhyun got on Chanyeol's shoulders and held on for dear life. "Park Chanyeol I swear to god if you drop me" "I wont drop you, just hurry up and get the plates down." Chanyeol reassured him.

"Okay.. to the left. No, no not that left Chanyeol your OTHER left," Baekhyun kept saying as he was directing Chanyeol so he could reach the plates. "Why'd you tell them to put the dishes all the way up there, don't you know you're about two inches tall" Chanyeol said, teasing Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter