Chapter 1

Roommates?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'".." Baekhyun cursed under his breath as he stood on his tip toes trying to reach above his cabinets for a dinner plate. "Why the hell did I tell them to put those plates so high up?" he continued to complain. Baekhyun just moved into his new house; It was absolutely beautiful compared to his one bedroom apartment he had lived in previously. This one was two stories. It had one extra bedroom which he figured he could use as a guest room if anyone ever stayed over, and a kitchen that actually had a table to sit at. In his old apartment, he just sat on his couch- which wasn't that big either.

Now, Baekhyun had a decent space to entertain downstairs and he was in love with it. The furniture he had ordered a few days ago came in this afternoon; A black couch and a glass coffee table sitting perfectly in front of his new TV that was a decent size. It all went beautifully with the light hardwood floors of the living room that almost seamlessly flowed into the kitchen. The only thing separating the two rooms was the counter. The layout of Baekhyun's kitchen was a little odd, but it was nice. The oven, cabinets and refrigerator were against the wall, but there was a ton of extra counter space. The counters went so far that they made a little breakfast bar right near the stairs leading up to Baekhyun's bedroom.

The cabinets. Right. When Baekhyun was moving in, he told the movers to just set the plates anywhere in the kitchen, and that anywhere happened to be on top of the way-too-out-of-reach cabinets. This wasn't the first attempt to get these plates either, he had been trying for about two days. He figured that maybe if he tried just one more time, then maybe lady luck would be on his side and he'd finally get a plate. Unfortunately, just like the past two attempts, he wasn't making any progress. Baekhyun just grabbed a coffee cup-- like he has for the past two days and put some cereal in it. It might've been 5:00 in the evening, but Baekhyun hadn't a chance to go shopping yet. For anything at all, for that matter. His walls were still bare, he was using an old blanket to sleep with, and his couch didn't have any cute accent pillows yet.

Baekhyun sat down at his kitchen table, eating his cereal-in-a-mug and listening to..well..nothing. His apartment is lonely, he's all by himself and he's gone most of the time because he's down at the local recreation center teaching children how to play the piano. It paid surprisingly well, but mainly because he was the only piano teacher av

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter