Chapter 3

The Lost Star (original title -Star Gaze)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin believed Kyungsoo.

 

That he will be there and he will never leave him.

 

A year came in no time and Jongin bought them the couple rings on January 13th.They were engraved their initials "J <3 K ". And Kyungsoo was very happy in Jongin's memory.

 

But the happiness didn't last long.Kyungsoo got sick the next day.They had to hospitalize him again and after a week , he left .

 

The doctor said Kyungsoo had regained his memory so he left.He bid farewell to Jongin's mother and the town's people but he avoided Jongin.Jongin didn't cry nor threw away his ring.He acts like Kyungsoo never happened in his life though his heart was in pain every second.

 

...

 

 

Jongin became a senior .Because of his good grades , the colleges in town and even a few from the cities offered him .But he rejected all.He won't leave.Not that he's waiting for someone.He will never admit he's waiting for someone.

 

Many things happened in the next year's life span.Totally different from the last year,  his mother passed away.She has been suffering from Cervical cancer and they found out too late.Jongin couldn't do anything .She told him not to blame himself but he did anyway.

 

His father and sister came to hold the funeral. His father looked much older in two years time .And his sister  has become a very mature person.He didn't talk to any of them.He was just so tired of life. 

 

After the funeral  ,they asked him to come to Seoul which he rejected again. His sister showed him the letter of acceptance from Yunsei University. And Jongin was sure he never applied to any university. 

 

"Mom applied for you.She knew you can't get over that kid.You need to come with us Jongin. "

 

His sister said frustrated. "Mom said so? And she left me nonetheless. Ha."

 

Jongin choked out.

 

"Jongin " His sister called in worry and his father put his hand on his shoulder but Jongin removed it right away.

 

"You always leave.Everyone leaves me.Don't pretent as if you cared right now."

 

Jongin sobbed and ran away.Away from everything. He doesn't need anyone.No ..There's no one who stays in his life. 

 

Not even his star.

 

"And you said you will be there ."

 

He whispered to the wind , standing on the cliff on the sea.He removed his ring .The initials "J <3 K ".

 

"Because I loved you more."

 

And he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter