Chapter 2

The Lost Star (original title -Star Gaze)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin brought the boy home.It came to that the fallen boy (Jongin first thought he fell from somewhere lol ) remembered nothing beside his name 'Kyungsoo'. The police let his mother keep him at home before getting his memory back because Kyungsoo may be around his age , may be underage .

 

Kyungsoo stays at the room where Jongin's dad lived before.Jongin's mom liked him as he was too cute (that's just Jongin's thinking  xD ) and he was good at everything. 

 

Kyungsoo was really good at everything. The first time he made the family breakfast, it surprised the mother and Jongin thought Kyungsoo may be  a chef( He has thought that Kyungsoo may be  a medical student ,a barista and a professional florist too.)

 

 Kyungsoo makes him special meals when his mom goes to her flower shop.Jongin was not sure is that brother's  thing but he loves having Kyungsoo around and he wishes Kyungsoo can be his brother.Until Kyungsoo started going to school.

 

The doctor advised that it would be good for Kyungsoo to get his memory back if he goes to school.Kyungsoo may remember things quickly if he was in a familiar situation .So Kyungsoo starts going to school .He attends the same class with Jongin.And Jongin started having feelings .

 

Kyungsoo has got admirers .Why not? He is handsome and smart and smile a lot.Jongin knows that Kyungsoo's smile can do magic and he wants him not to smile too frequently in front of people.In the mid term Kyungsoo placed first in the whole school and he became popular. 

 

Kyungsoo was having lunch together with  Jongin when a girl came up to them with a box.

 

"Kyungsoo Oppa , can you help me study this evening? I got bad grades in mid term."

 

Jongin knows that girl from the class.Bad grades huh? Yes.You would get bad grades when you stare at someone all the time.She is even acting shy.Jongin frowned and cut his meal.

 

"Okay.Then see you around." But someone was being so oblivious. Kyungsoo even smiled at her.And he turned to Jongin .

 

"Seems like I won't be able to go back with you today."

 

He just said it with a smile like nothing has happened but Jongin felt like he just got shot in the chest.Suddenly he lost appetite for his lunch.Why is he feeling like this?

 

 

...

 

It's 8 pm.

 

No. It's 8:02.Jongin counted.

 

Kyungsoo had not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter