Chapter 1

The Lost Star (original title -Star Gaze)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin loved the stars.Especially watching the stars at midnight..It's his favourite moment of the day..He calls it stargazing. .

 

It was his sister who told him about the stars and showed them when the house was filled with their parents's shouts.They always climbed up to the hill behind their house and watched the stars in silence.

 

It was Jongin's 11th birthday that his dad forgot and came back home drunk and started shouting at his wife.His sister took him to the hill that night and Jongin noticed that his sister was not just watching the stars.She was watching at a particular star.and she looks like she's long for it? Jongin was curious and he asked her.

 

She explained. ."It was my star Jongin.That one star who knows me the most and shares my pain.Don't you have one too?"

 

She asked not looking down from the star with a smile.Jongin looked up the sky , looking for the supposed-to-be-his star.

 

"There..That one."Jongin said pointing at a particular star that was not too shiny or too dim..

 

"Oh.That one.It looks great.why didn't I see it before?"

 

"Because it is my star.It only appears on my birthday. "

 

His sister chuckled and Jongin feels good too.He has his star now. He feels like he owns the world.

 

....

 

 

His sister left the town after high school .Jongin was 14 and it was the time that he really wanted to rebel his parents and run away.His sister brought him to the hill again.Jongin was upset that she's going to leave him.

 

 

She patted Jongin's hair and promised.."We will meet again.The stars will help us." 

 

Jongin looked up the sky full of stars and that's when he really starts crying.His sister brought him to her embrace  and patted his back and whispered swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter