Chapter 4

Hyung’s Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time they were together was gold, they talked a lot, they sang all the songs along the way. Jin even sang and recited the nursery rhymes and poems he knew for Jungkook.  

 

Jungkook would just utter incoherent tunes trying to cope after his hyung. They shared a lot of stories and dreams for each other. When they got to the horses, Jungkook immediately hid behind Jin, he was afraid of horses.

 

He tugged hard on Jin’s pants.

 

“Hyung, that horse  looks  familiar!”

 

Jungkook spat, amused of his discovery. He pointed at it. It was as if he had recognized the face and the name was at the very end of his wit but still he couldn’t tell who.

 

For as long as it took him trying to work out on the details…

 

“Ho- Hob- Hobi hyung! It looks just like him!!, finally, he spat aloud at it.

 

Jin laughed way too hard when Jungkook finally had the same person in his mind Jin was restraining of telling him., He was clapping and slapping his knees. He hiccupped in between the laughs trying hard to grasp for air because good lord! Jungkook really stressed himself trying to figure out who he recognized from the horse. He felt himself like a retard while Jungkook was still amused of it.

 

“I know, I know. You’re good at recognizing people… in animals huh. You’re as smart as hyung, really”

 

Jin still composing himself.

 

“You did not even know who it was so it means I am smarter than you. Pft. Really, silly hyung.”

 

Jungkook opposed.

 

“I had it in my mind first, and I am your hyung so I am smarter than you.”

 

“Whatever but hyung, I want to ride on it,”

 

Jungkook pleaded. Tugging Jin’s pants,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter