Chapter 1

Hyung’s Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Round and round he scurried through the stables and jumped over the piled planks in the backyard. The rain had long stopped but the smell of fresh earth and damp foliage still lingered in the air. The right cold that contained the place and the panorama that seemed like cloud nine got Jungkook on his feet and had the rabbits left loose with their minced carrot meal.

 

At first, he was in doubt; whether he should or not.

 

“But it’s not gonna hurt if I play for a bit. Hyung’s not around anyway.”

 

Jungkook smiled, thinking it was a very brilliant idea and he bounced his way to the fluffy flock of young sheep.

 

“Doe a deer, a female deer…~”

 

He was singing the Doremi song as he continued through his way. His feet were striding along the rhythm.

 

It was such a nice day to ditch errands for a while and hang around with the unfamiliar animals. He ran after the young flock, screaming at them to slow down and let him experience their soft and downy coat.

 

“Wait, stay there, stay there…”

 

He tip-toed getting near a lone young one.

 

“… sta--- no!”

 

He puffed his cheeks and treaded heavily as he gazed at the long panicked sheep getting away.

 

“Wait for me.”

 

His voice cracked after he tried to please the young sheep. Yes. He just pleaded a sheep. That was cute.

 

He stomped, tumbled, was run over and got dragged by the flock trying to catch one, but he was persiste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter