Chapter 1.4

Panda Baby

"The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it".-Hubert H. Humphrey

 ~*~

        It's the first period of the day and i'm already excited like omg the class is fully focused on me. Maybe because i'm about introduce myself like the teacher told me to she seems nice.

Perfect.

   "Hello,I'm Huang Zitao I came from China, I'm not really good in Korean so yeah forgive me if i mess up some words. But that's it..um let's all be great friends" 

"Ok,Tao-ssi thank you for that very nice introduce,but now we need to find you a sit" she said looking around 

Just as she said those words the room boomed with He can sit here's and Sit by me's she looked completely overwhelmed so i helped her out.  I walked over to this guy with rainbow hair, He was pretty cute if i must say myself.

 

"May i sit here?"

"Yeah,Sure"

"I'm Tao"

"I'm Sehun"

"Nice to meet you"

"Same" 

"Are you always like this"

" Like what"

"Like, you really don't care about anything and you have a face, not to be rude"

"Oh,No that's just my face and i don't care for real" 

"Hmm,OK then,i like your hair" 

"Thanks,Now let's focus on the teacher she's staring at us"

I turn around and find the teacher looking straight at us so i smile and wave at her then turned back around to sehun who looks extremely shocked and the rest of the class who are whispering to each other a little to loudly. 

"Wow he's so cool" and things of that nature

"What" Is all i say to sehun as i turn back around towards the front.

I'll have this school in the palm of my hand by the end of the day.

  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the long wait! I'm so lazy omg please forgive me!