Chapter 1

Panda Baby

“Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.”― Martin Luther King Jr.

The sun was shining the wind was blowing, Birds were singing lovely little songs on the outside of the homes on 21st Street.

On the inside of a small white house lays a lump covered in soft fluffy blankets on king sized mattress sleeping peacefully until …

"Taozi! Get up it's time for school hurry up!" Yells his very loud mom from down the hallway.

The lump tosses and turns in his bed mumbling unheard words and sentences.

Throwing the blankets on the ground he sits up and rubs his eyes wincing at the sunshine light pecking in his window.

He runs his hands throw his dark blue hair as he turns to look at the clock

*6:15 A.M.*

"MOM! you wake me up at Six o'clock in the morning and i don't go to school until eight"

"I'm just excited for your first day in Korea! so get ready!" 

"fine!" he grumbles as he hopped out of bed straight to the restroom 

He looks into the mirror and stares at his face.

"This won't do" he says out loud 

After the morning toilet visit he starts his daily routine First is the nice warm shower. 

After his shower , he washes his face until it's nice,clear,and flawless then he does his make-up, not a lot   just a little,Next his hair he gel's it up a little showing  off the dark blue tint. 

Now it's time for his clothes.

He heads towards his closet,

What will he wear? 

Well being the little fashionista he is he picks out a black pair of skin tight skinny jeans with a long sleeve sweatshirt and last but not least a nice pair of black sheen high combat boots.

And whala he's ready for school.

~*~

On the other side of 21St street lives 23rd street lined with big houses and big cars not really a rich area just a highly built area. In a nice red house lives a six foot boy named Kris Wu. He's aslept right now but not for long. 

                            Ring! Ring! Ring! 

Ah the alarm clock.

He jumps up on both feet and attacks the clock.

"shut up"  He yells as he yanks the cord out the wall 

"That's better" he says as he falls face first into his fluffy bed again.

Just as his head hits the pillow a deep voice booms through the house 

"Kris Wu get up out of bed now! or i'll come up there young man!"

He grunts in reply and drags his lazy half sleep body towards the bathroom to start his routine.

~*~

Back on 21st street...

Tao is up and excited to go only five more minutes left.

"Tao it's time to go, we'll stop and get breakfast on the way honey"

For the fifth time Tao checks himself out in the body length mirror. 

"Let's do this"